Lebron vs Stewart Nba fight!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hockey fights are almost never full wind up haymaker swings. It's rapid fire both left arms grab jersey, both right hands throw, try to get jersey over opponent's head. Looks kinda like if you try to set the skate's edge and throw, you risk upsetting balance and taking an L.

There are still concussion issues in hockey with enforcers, especially minor league journeyman players.

If you had to get punched in the face by Lebron James, and had to pick one:
1. with him wearing ice skates on ice
2. on a basketball court with him wearing his basketball shoes
This'd be a better question of a hockey player. I assume LeBron James would hold the boards the entire time and wobble like a baby deer. But I agree with your point. Ice skates it is.

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii

no.chill.gil

Verified

@the.isaiahstewart hey brother,imma just be real with ya here pack all sh!t, pack yo winter jackets and boots becuz yo ass is about to be traded to (Budapest) somewhere I don't know what type of bumbaclot blood got in yo eye BUT u can't charge at the #KING like that on tv you will be drug tested #tivoice expeditiously just to make sure that rage ain't drug related " we don't do that in the nba" u probably haven't read the memo on fight attempts in the nba #1 don't square up with @kingjames @easymoneysniper EVER .#2 them two light skin boys @stephencurry30 @klaythompson On GS don't let ya chest get puffy towards them or yo ass is done #3 only two teams that's allowed to fist fight without any real penalties is where ever @rajonrondo and @cp3 at #4 wait til yo teammates get around u and then act tuff (for the crowd) sell it like WWE ummm thats it's, good luck moving forward my man PS this was worst then the gun in the locker room situation some can say this was #attemptedmurder only thing that can save u right now is ( MJ dropping episode 11 of the last dance and he edits all Scottie pippen scenes out) or (Vanessa Bryant) dropping #Themamba last season if u think I'm bullshitting ask @eneskanter11 he got too close to the king back in 2016-17 and the Turkish president been trying to catch his ass ever since ‍♂

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
NBA players don't have pads on. Oh, and they're huge compared to NHL players. Anyone who thinks NBA is soft has never played basketball.
Big doesn’t equal not soft. A lot of nba dudes are soft as fuck, hockey players are fucking crazy gnar.
Bad example In my opinion.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory

no.chill.gil
Verified

@the.isaiahstewart hey brother,imma just be real with ya here pack all sh!t, pack yo winter jackets and boots becuz yo ass is about to be traded to (Budapest) somewhere I don't know what type of bumbaclot blood got in yo eye BUT u can't charge at the #KING like that on tv you will be drug tested #tivoice expeditiously just to make sure that rage ain't drug related " we don't do that in the nba" u probably haven't read the memo on fight attempts in the nba #1 don't square up with @kingjames @easymoneysniper EVER .#2 them two light skin boys @stephencurry30 @klaythompson On GS don't let ya chest get puffy towards them or yo ass is done #3 only two teams that's allowed to fist fight without any real penalties is where ever @rajonrondo and @cp3 at #4 wait til yo teammates get around u and then act tuff (for the crowd) sell it like WWE ummm thats it's, good luck moving forward my man PS this was worst then the gun in the locker room situation some can say this was #attemptedmurder only thing that can save u right now is ( MJ dropping episode 11 of the last dance and he edits all Scottie pippen scenes out) or (Vanessa Bryant) dropping #Themamba last season if u think I'm bullshitting ask @eneskanter11 he got too close to the king back in 2016-17 and the Turkish president been trying to catch his ass ever since ‍♂
Dumb like having a gun in the locker room?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
One thing is Lebron having hit the dude on purpose or not, and should he be punished by it or not.

Another is the guy simply losing any form of self control. You own a business, would you hire someone like that? He needs help, and definitely a suspension.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
IMHO some hockey guys aren't all that tough. Lots of the smaller/faster Russians with good technical/skating skills from their larger rinks, especially back in the day, weren't fighters. A fair few players will never ever get in a fight - if they're getting harassed someone else on their team will go after the harasser. It's why the 40/400 club was such a big deal - the person could contribute AND take care of themselves.

NBA players, lots of them act like complete divas.

One thing is Lebron having hit the dude on purpose or not, and should he be punished by it or not.

Another is the guy simply losing any form of self control. You own a business, would you hire someone like that? He needs help, and definitely a suspension.
Basketball can be a chippy sport. Nobody learns it just in school; you'd never make your school's team, ever. You learn it on the street. Some players are relatively clean, some people need an "accident" in return, an errant hot pass that just so happened to hit them in the face, or an explicitly picked fight followed by a straight up hand to the dome.

Almost nobody that has practiced basketball and is competitive enough to be in the NBA is going to get cheap-shotted and not go bonkers. Maybe a couple highly skilled guys will stay in control. Nobody trying to box LeBron James out on free throws is of that ilk. They're grinders and they're going to go ballistic on that hard of a cheap shot.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Have you ever had hockey skates on? How do you think they shoot the puck? I can dig and rotate on skates just as well, if not better, than barefoot. You get a long sharp edge to sink in. The skates fit tighter than butt sex. I've head this argument before and I don't buy it. NBA fools slapping each other and playing "hold me back bro" :LOL:
Have you ever thrown a punch?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Almost every single hockey player I know is a spoiled UMC Caucasian. I think most people greatly exaggerate how tough hockey guys are.
guess it all depends on frame of reference.
all the guys I know are fucking gnarly. Two of them played professionally late 90s complete madmen. Seen them clean out a bar before. Don’t fuck with smaller guys with missing teeth ya never know hahaha

Reactions: stringcheese

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I hate everything about Labron - I only wish Stewart kicked his ass up and down the court - I would have paid to see it.

Reactions: gbg

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Have you ever thrown a punch?
Yes. I'm not a terribly unskilled kickboxer. I've also got blister scars on my feet that will never go away from how many pairs of ice skates I've broken in, was a goalie for like 15 years.

Almost every single hockey player I know is a spoiled UMC Caucasian. I think most people greatly exaggerate how tough hockey guys are.
This is a lot of American players. No denying it. Most of the higher level, prep school rich kids.

Something like 2/5ths of hockey players are "tough", and they are called "defensemen" (setting aside goalies, who are mostly crazy). From there, you have maybe 1/4 that qualify as "enforcers". It's not everyone.

My point was that if they want to fight that bad, let them throw a couple. It's the pro game. Then maybe some players will stop doing cheap shlt, if younger dudes start punching them in the nose for it.