COVID Vaccines Are Shots in the Dark

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It might surprise you to learn the CDC has no meaningful study of the lasting effects of our natural immunity. Nor do they keep any studies related to spread among that same group.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t there some correlation in the amount of virus a person was exposed to and the severity of infection (assuming similar age and risk groups) which would be a massive variable unlike a known quantity of vaccine?

Also, the author is assuming that people who didn’t care to listen to the CDC’s recommendation to get vaccinated will totally take their word for it if they say natural immunity isn’t superior to vaccines. Right. Just like the vaccine hesitant who were just holding out for “full” (non EUA) FDA approval.

People who aren’t getting vaxxed are just as guilty of virtue signaling, did you see the dumbf*cks wearing Star of David to highlight their “persecution”?

EDIT: small government types complaining about CDC abusing their “power” are complaining CDC needs to do more research. Welp that means more $$$ for CDC, right?

Reactions: hal9000 and Norm'

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So you're disputing the claim that many vaccinated people are still getting Covid? Do you have your head in the sand or something?
The author said "we didn't all get......", so he's implying that everyone who got the covid vaccine also got infected, which the data clearly does not support.

What percentage of vaccinated people have had breakthrough infections for all those past vaccines? We don't know because there's scant data on that and it's only collected for a handful of vaccines.

In addition, we've never conducted nearly as much testing in the past as we are doing with covid testing. There could have been thousands or millions of breakthrough infections with other vaccines but those tests were not conducted (or didn't exist yet).

This is an apples-to-oranges comparison.

We recently had 30 Covid patients in our local ICU. 29 had not been vaccinated, 1 had. They were of an age group that has a 70%+ vaccination rate in our local area. That should tell you something. Unfortunately the take away for some people is that you can get vaccinated and still end up sick.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We recently had 30 Covid patients in our local ICU. 29 had not been vaccinated, 1 had. They were of an age group that has a 70%+ vaccination rate in our local area. That should tell you something. Unfortunately the take away for some people is that you can get vaccinated and still end up sick.
More importantly, what was the age group? How about their fitness levels?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
everyone was over 50, it would be really hard to determine their individual fitness levels. Why does any of that matter?
It 100% matters when vaccines are getting pushed on people who don't need them, and it also matters about the misleading stats about unvaccinated in the ICU

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
everyone was over 50, it would be really hard to determine their individual fitness levels. Why does any of that matter?
If you were being honest and it genuinely didn't matter you would have posted the details of the age group without being asked to back up the claim with the details you left out. Even now because of your deceit I don't believe you on the 50 number. I'm guessing its over 70 or one fatfuk in his 50s.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
A friend who's a corporate executive confided in me he didn't want to do it, but his retirement depended on staying at his job. He had no choice, he told me. A family member confided in me she wasn't welcome to a family gathering because she wouldn't do it. Millions of Americans are praying the courts side with them so they won't lose their job if they won't go through with it.

The American people are being torn apart and vilified, rejected and isolated, discriminated against and mocked. All for a shot barely a year old that – by definition – can't even be called a vaccine any longer. It's madness.
The executive had to get vaccinated. :eek:

The suffering is just immeasurable.:poop:

It's literally Auschwitz. Right @Ifallalot ?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The executive had to get vaccinated.

The suffering is just immeasurable.

It's literally Auschwitz. Right @Ifallalot ?
That retard author literally said Aaron Rodgers was treated worse than an accused witch in Salem.

How? Because Colin Cowherd thinks he's a drama queen and some people were mean to him on Twitter? You are talking about a guy who is estranged from his family because he took a sh!t on Christianity.

There is no NFL QB, not Colin Crapperpick, not Aaron Rodgers, not the most dunked on backup ever who had it worse than basically anyone on this side of the Atlantic in fucking 1692.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
A friend who's a corporate executive confided in me he didn't want to do it, but his retirement depended on staying at his job. He had no choice, he told me. A family member confided in me she wasn't welcome to a family gathering because she wouldn't do it. Millions of Americans are praying the courts side with them so they won't lose their job if they won't go through with it.
The executive chose $$$ over principles. He had a choice. (Our man Duffy is a better person because he turned down $35000 contract for his principles or is he considering it).

The family member chose her principles over her family.

Hard choices takes guts, living with the decision is the other side of it that thing us adults do. Venting about having to make hard choices to an op-ed writer with an axe to grind make you a simpering petulant ass who learned too late in life that life can be unfair.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The executive chose $$$ over principles. He had a choice. (Our man Duffy is a better person because he turned down $35000 contract for his principles or is he considering it).

The family member chose her principles over her family.

Hard choices takes guts, living with the decision is the other side of it that thing us adults do. Venting about having to make hard choices to an op-ed writer with an axe to grind make you a simpering petulant ass who learned too late in life that life can be unfair.
No comment on the vaccine freaks though?