Geezers who surf.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Don't go to big name mountains. Plenty of places to go that won't break the bank.

Plus, if you're taking your kids then you're just paying for nothing. Your 7 yo isn't going to send it off the gondola at Mammoth. There's places that are much cheaper where they will have just as much fun.

Reactions: need 4 speed

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Don't go to big name mountains. Plenty of places to go that won't break the bank.

Plus, if you're taking your kids then you're just paying for nothing. Your 7 yo isn't going to send it off the gondola at Mammoth. There's places that are much cheaper where they will have just as much fun.
I was a 7 year old absolute hellion on the mountain. Heavenly ski team as a grom. Grew up with a cabin on ski run. My parents and their best friends threw us groms on the mountains at a young age.
Dad recently told me it was actually super affordable , except the dam lunches on the mountains.

. if you have a place to stay and buy a pass it’s still affordable.
‘if you have these two things you probably have a gear hook up too.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I told the wife if she dies I'm going to live out of a suitcase and chase powder around the world until I can't and then go out in a drug fueled suicidal orgy of self indulgence.

Unfortunately she's probably healthier than I am. :mad: