Tucker: Rittenhouse trial taught us this

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
by and large, TOTALLY FKN IRRELEVANT and hyperbolic and lazy

jesus
He was carrying without an updated permit and there were inconsistencies between the police report and the testimony. Like I said, there are no fully honest parties involved and everything said should be looked at with a skeptical eye.

However of all the people who were shot, I do think that this was the most worthy of a guilty verdict for KR.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
he's not an active bank robber because he didn't rob any banks while the cops were chasing him....

holy fk is Von Meister getting dumber or what?
An active shooter isn't what you feel it is. We can break down the phrase and concentrate on the definitions of the words if you think it will help...I suspect it won't.

The paramedic caught up with him at one point and asked him on video where he was going. Rittenhouse said "Im going to the police". That's not an active shooter you dummy.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
An active shooter isn't what you feel it is. We can break down the phrase and concentrate on the definitions of the words if you think it will help...I suspect it won't.

The paramedic caught up with him at one point and asked him on video where he was going. Rittenhouse said "Im going to the police". That's not an active shooter you dummy.
A temporarily dormant shooter?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
We can agree on paused?

So taking afoafs dumb point further....is he for or against vigilante justice? Shouldn't the bicep guy have just left it to the police. He's not judge and jury for crying out loud.
One disarming deserves another.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He was carrying without an updated permit and there were inconsistencies between the police report and the testimony. Like I said, there are no fully honest parties involved and everything said should be looked at with a skeptical eye.

However of all the people who were shot, I do think that this was the most worthy of a guilty verdict for KR.
“Permit”

Rights don’t require permits

Reactions: GromsDad

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I have a feeling somebody is getting canceled here today... :monkey:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The kid handles himself very well. Its interesting that there was no hesitation in his answers to questions and he didn't have a lawyer sitting next to him and didn't decline to answer direct questions like so many people do. You can only interview like that when you are telling the truth and have a clear conscience.