Pyzel Crisis Twin

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
Not sure if this is exclusive to the Boardshop UK but it popped up in my YouTube feed:

Basically a shrunk down twin fin mid-length crisis.

Looks pretty amazing. Not sure if it's something that will be widely available but perhaps if there's demand.

Would love to see one of these with channels. Like the outline even more than the Twin Vader that John has been teasing us with here in the forums.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I also prefer this one to the winged outline. Looks really good. I have to imagine it would handle some juice since it's a round tail and a Pyzel.

Reactions: sdsrfr and JDJ

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
I can't stand how that guy clears his throat constantly-and it's always when he's setting up what he thinks is some cool attribute. Like, "you guys ready for what I'm about to say next?" with a weird throat noise.

Also, that boar has no leash string in it. Would not bang.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
From the looks of it the past few months if you have roundtail 5 fin setup you just ride it as a twin fin.

Passed some guy this morning with some sort of Pyzel mini ghost with just two fins in it.

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
How wide is it? Looks about 20/20.5? I don't catch if he mentions it.

In any case, disagree about too wide for single concave.
It's a double concave

Reactions: oeste858
Jan 11, 2022
@Pyzelsurfboards

Any more info on this board? Stopped by NS shop today and seems like through the custom order form it comes up as mid length pricing even if sized down.
How would you recommend sizing this? 5’9 stock dim pyzalien 2 is my daily. Wanting a mild step down twin pin. Usually riding around 27 liters. Was thinking like 30ish for this to just be an easy paddling wave catcher that’s can still duck dive and get into some bigger slopey stuff early too. Maybe 5’10?
Is boardshop UK the only way to get these at the normal short board cost?

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
HI. we can make you a custom, and I will work on getting pricing adjusted too.
I have a 5-11 that I made for myself that is right around 30 liters, but the rails are foiled and it feels thinner to ride. I added a little bit of nose rocker to the original design and I think that is an improvement for the shorter boards.
Go back to our shop and tell them I said to adjust pricing to normal shortboard cost

Jan 11, 2022
HI. we can make you a custom, and I will work on getting pricing adjusted too.
I have a 5-11 that I made for myself that is right around 30 liters, but the rails are foiled and it feels thinner to ride. I added a little bit of nose rocker to the original design and I think that is an improvement for the shorter boards.
Go back to our shop and tell them I said to adjust pricing to normal shortboard cost
Hows it go? What are the dims on yours? I have a second white tiger on order right now. I’ll place the order for this when I come back up to grab the WT.

Reactions: oeste858