YOLO ALERTS

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
You should cut out the labels and stick them on your board. Then you'd be sponsored.
do you NOT think Laird puts stickers in every one of my orders?? He does. So I pretty much am.
Big bro’s probably heard of my feats of charging the gnar. The foil-SuP community is pretty tight. #teamcream LOL

• Love
Reactions: Goodfish

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Lets be real, a coffee maker is going to get used more than most the boards being ordered in here :ROFLMAO:
super funny how we make those justifications.

i just yolo'd a new tv and seeing as how they charge ALMOST as much for thinly glassed CI Mid or well glassed Album, thats how I justified it. well the surfboard will last me a year or two but for a little more this TV will hopefully last me 5.

but...i just spent my board budget for the rest of the year on tv so there that. now i got buyers remorse like that coulda been 2-3 new boards

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
super funny how we make those justifications.

i just yolo'd a new tv and seeing as how they charge ALMOST as much for thinly glassed CI Mid or well glassed Album, thats how I justified it. well the surfboard will last me a year or two but for a little more this TV will hopefully last me 5.

but...i just spent my board budget for the rest of the year on tv so there that. now i got buyers remorse like that coulda been 2-3 new boards
Costco before black friday sale I scored a "58 Samsung for under $500 a couple years ago :shrug:

Reactions: SD_Dan

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Costco before black friday sale I scored a "58 Samsung for under $500 a couple years ago :shrug:

yea i did that last year on a $500 LG 65 incher at best buy. tvs a piece of sh!t, slow buggy software and big white spots in the screen now after one year. Thats why i pulled the trigger on this new bad boy. you get what you pay for and wanted to get into an OLED set now that the prices have come down a tadbit.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
yea i did that last year on a $500 LG 65 incher at best buy. tvs a piece of sh!t, slow buggy software and big white spots in the screen now after one year. Thats why i pulled the trigger on this new bad boy. you get what you pay for and wanted to get into an OLED set now that the prices have come down a tadbit.
man screw LG, I had a badass phone from them 5 years ago and i loved it, thing had a software error 3 months in smh
Same w my LG fridge...

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Mine was OLED and no issues with Samsung 58" so far great pic and pretty nice sound glad I went Damsung over 55" LG at time for a little more :cheers:

Reactions: Waterlogged05