YOLO ALERTS

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
You’re doing it wrong. $10 frother mixes perfectly.

Quiver shot:View attachment 118904
YOLO. I get the ones with functional mushrooms. Why not. Slightly earthy taste mostly hidden by coffee… and my big-wave SUP foil endurance has noticeably increased.
:ROFLMAO:

The Instafuel (instant coffee+creamer) is great for camping or just when we run out of beans.
Serious question: Does it make you surf better?

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
You guys must be drinking some gas station coffee if Laird juices is making it taste better :D. Will trade my bag for leash strings.

For you coffee drinkers, If you want a nice tasting cup of drip coffee try some Cafe Rey Tarrazu on a Moccamaster. Its changed me. I also didn't own an Album board until I started drinking the stuff.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
You guys must be drinking some gas station coffee if Laird juices is making it taste better :D. Will trade my bag for leash strings.

For you coffee drinkers, If you want a nice tasting cup of drip coffee try some Cafe Rey Tarrazu on a Moccamaster. Its changed me. I also didn't own an Album board until I started drinking the stuff.
Cafe Volio cuisinart stainless grind/coffee 10 cup:shaka:

Reactions: trifish

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I don't do the shrooms, just the laird jizz. Moka pot --> cup --> tiny scoop of jiz --> more water to americana the moka and mix up the jiz = magic first sip then I barely taste it after that.
love the tumeric laird stuff. at least one cup of coffee a day gets a big scoop of that and some func. mushy extract my homie is making. delish.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA

Assume the Venn diagram of Album & Moccamaster owners is just one circle on top of another.
:LOL:
@CutnSnip the turmeric creamer is definitely an acquired taste.

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
What's so special about Moccamaster? I use an aeropress, works fine for me.
Taste wise its noticeable smoother w/ more flavor. You would be able to pick it out in a blind taste test with the same coffee.

I think part of it is its just designed really well. It brews at perfect temperature and drips with a rain shower head that aerates it. It brews fast as well. They are handbuilt, high quality, and won awards for good reason. I never thought much about brewers until I tried one. Now its hard not to use it.