Why are we calling it a vaccine at this point?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What a cop out response, means you have no good reason other than feelings.

Fckin show the card and make the money.

life is too short for that kind of silliness.
In the OSHA rule that this falls under federal employees that work outside are exempt from the requirement.

Contractors who work outside (me) are NOT exempt. Science.

I’ll be using this as a basis for my negotiation and possible litigation if it get to that.

WaialuaNate

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 19, 2011
I know what a principle is.

I asked what principle are you applying in the situation.
Principle that I'm applying in what action? Not sure what you are getting at. Might be helpful to not communicate cryptically? Or not.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Principle that I'm applying in what action? Not sure what you are getting at. Might be helpful to not communicate cryptically? Or not.
You said

"Sometimes people have principles. It isn't always about "owning" anyone."

I assumed it was duffing not showing his employee he was vaxxed

What principle is that?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I have a contract and a proof of vaccine requirement is not part of that contract. What’s likely to happen is they let me do the work anyway, or they don’t let me on base and pay me the money anyway.

Or they dump me altogether.
Being an uncooperative contractor is cool too. Everyone loves those. The people running the job say, "I want that guy! Get to the Duffy Phone!" :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

WaialuaNate

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 19, 2011
You said

"Sometimes people have principles. It isn't always about "owning" anyone."

I assumed it was duffing not showing his employee he was vaxxed

What principle is that?
No idea. Could be he is principled in not sharing his personal and private health information to a random, but I'm not him, so I don't know. Maybe he does want to "own someone", but he said he didn't. I made the mental gymnastics leap to the potential that he is acting on his personal beliefs. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Explained enough for you? Now anymore questions about the folks attending this thread and their personal beliefs that I can opine on, or will you be contributing in a more useful form to the discussion?

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If you have to ask…
Well I do have to ask because I don't see the reason why you wouldn't show the card that's in your pocket and loose $35k because of it.

I mean, maybe shooting yourself in the dick is fun, I don't know?

Is being petty that important? I guess