stretch boards support and board pron thread

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
I can understand getting a short fat board for traveling especially. I think delta airlines will not allow anything more than 7' at the moment. I was able to get my 7'6 board bag on last time because the longest board I had was a 7'.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
SB 5'2" x19.5" x2.375" thumbtail CFT medium
Me: 5'8" 170#
I liked the Stretch ST3 set but SB was meant to ride as a quad and minute I tried the FU#2 never changed even though I own 2 five fin sets and all my custom Stretch have 5 boxes. For me the FU#3 controller set felt like I was dragging a anchor behind but work great on my gbuzz. I tried the AMT twin with small back fin set as well and had no drive.
Can't get over how small your Superbuzz is. :LOL:

Mine is 5'9''... I reckon it would be better if smaller, but not by a longshot. Still considering ordering another one, a bit more refined this time. but probably a 5'7''... a 5'2'' would feel like I would need a pair of fins and a leash plug on the nose so I can attach it to my arms to dick drag my way around.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Can't get over how small your Superbuzz is. :LOL:

Mine is 5'9''... I reckon it would be better if smaller, but not by a longshot. Still considering ordering another one, a bit more refined this time. but probably a 5'7''... a 5'2'' would feel like I would need a pair of fins and a leash plug on the nose so I can attach it to my arms to dick drag my way around.
I would consider a buzzsaw if you don't want short and stubby superbuzz tuned to your local break. Mine is a step up from my superbuzz and equal to a hpsb how I tuned her 5'7" x19" x2.18" sk8 with pintail use FU#2 quad set.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I would consider a buzzsaw if you don't want short and stubby superbuzz tuned to your local break. Mine is a step up from my superbuzz and equal to a hpsb how I tuned her 5'7" x19" x2.18" sk8 with pintail use FU#2 quad set.
Now that I got that Pyzel Phantom I'm really thinking about ordering another SB, maybe even a 5'6''. I really liked mine even though I have my gripes with it in certain conditions, would love to try and improve on it.

Would going smaller and refining the tail a bit more hurt the SuperBuzz low end too much you think?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Now that I got that Pyzel Phantom I'm really thinking about ordering another SB, maybe even a 5'6''. I really liked mine even though I have my gripes with it in certain conditions, would love to try and improve on it.

Would going smaller and refining the tail a bit more hurt the SuperBuzz low end too much you think?
Mine is geared for daily driver beach break conditions from waist to oh+ 5'2" x19.5" 2.375" thumbtail always ridden as quad FU#2.

Last edited: