Most popular president ever.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
what are the odds that this is real?

my gut reaction is that this is probably going to pan out in to complete rubbish

we want to go to GITMO... ahahahaha

maybe they should consider the upside: they still have their heads
And you lap it right up

You agree with this and are complicit with it

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

my gut reaction is that this is probably going to pan out in to complete rubbish

It's probably real that they're not enjoying jail?
Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene are not Senators. This ilk was crying about organic-only diet options in the slammer.

I half hope we have a right wing coup in this country just so I can watch these people get tossed into a chipper with their blood-n-guts used lube Monsanto's industrial machinery.

They're crying about not getting enough rec time and having to wear masks. The plumbing shows signs of corrosion. They got bologna sandies with mayo. They got their asses kicked by the CO....

It basically sounds like a GromsDad without a hobby who thought jail was playtime wrote a check on Jan 6th and it bounced, and now he's keeping a cell block bitch diary and someone twitter threaded it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"I did it for social media likes but my accounts got sh!t-canned and my best friend STOLE my cat." (Sharkbiscuit paraphrasing - the rest are direct quotations from twitter)

Bitch feels activated?

"Since then, I often go between feelings of hopefulness and moments of depression. I wonder if I can ever recover from this, but I have to remind myself to never give up. "

Bitch feels set to infinite power!

Text of last tweet in thread:

"I still have on the outside as my livelihood and life has been stripped away from me. Thank you for any her you can afford, even if it is a few dollars it goes a long way in here. Sincerely and with love, Nathaniel DeGrave "

Always be closing!

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and kidfury

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Waah waaaaah

"...Lunches usually consist of rice and beans...."

Yeah I'm sure Gitmo would be an improvement.

Reactions: kidfury

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
And you lap it right up

You agree with this and are complicit with it
jail is jail

welcome to the US corrections system; it's fkn disgusting and a stain on our democracy

the guy trespassed and got in a tussle with officers inside the building

I don't have any sympathy for that guy at all; that's not protected speech and that's no longer protest

you're a fkn idiot on this topic trying to push the same idiotic whitewash story that the Jan 6 apologists have been trying to make happen

sorry not sorry

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
jail is jail

welcome to the US corrections system; it's fkn disgusting and a stain on our democracy

the guy trespassed and got in a tussle with officers inside the building

I don't have any sympathy for that guy at all; that's not protected speech and that's no longer protest

you're a fkn idiot on this topic trying to push the same idiotic whitewash story that the Jan 6 apologists have been trying to make happen

sorry not sorry
You're cheering on the imprisoning of dissidents who dared to protest the Establishment, right down to trumped up nonsense charges

Great look.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You're cheering on the imprisoning of dissidents who dared to protest the Establishment, right down to trumped up nonsense charges

Great look.
You know damn well what was going on but keep trying to play dumb by trivializing!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Great look.
Trumped up nonsense is what they were protesting for and trumped up nonsense is what that fundraising twitter thread is about.

That dude is clearly an idiot and a pussy, and the fact that he is yet another monetized social media grifter makes me have less faith in his accounting of events that day.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Great look.
I'm not cheering

I'm saying his letter is contrived bullshit

I'm saying that the evidence that backs the charges against him show pretty fkn plainly that this guy was operating well and beyond speech and protest

I'm saying that there are consequences for the type of behavior he engaged in

I'm saying that you defending this piece of sh!t just like every other piece of sh!t who's been rolled up for attacking officers makes you a piece of sh!t, too

I'm saying your entire free speech, political protest argument and attempts to downplay and equivocate in defense of these guys is flat out fkn idiotic

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I'm not cheering

I'm saying his letter is contrived bullshit

I'm saying that the evidence that backs the charges against him show pretty fkn plainly that this guy was operating well and beyond speech and protest

I'm saying that there are consequences for the type of behavior he engaged in

I'm saying that you defending this piece of sh!t just like every other piece of sh!t who's been rolled up for attacking officers makes you a piece of sh!t, too

I'm saying your entire free speech, political protest argument and attempts to downplay and equivocate in defense of these guys is flat out fkn idiotic
Why don't you tell us how you really feel :unsure:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It'd be different if we didn't have to hear about some collateral damage to a Wendy's like it's the end of the world.

SITTYS R BERNING!

Reactions: afoaf