Good Job !

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I can not remember if supernova was made in china/taiwan sweat shop like firewire:shrug: I do remember seeing them at boardroom in Ventura fairgrounds around that time.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I can not remember if supernova was made in china/taiwan sweat shop like firewire:shrug: I do remember seeing them at boardroom in Ventura fairgrounds around that time.
Thailand. He has a bunch of videos of the factory, his staff and conditions. Not the non-surfy sweat shop you’d imagine it is.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Thailand. He has a bunch of videos of the factory, his staff and conditions. Not the non-surfy sweat shop you’d imagine it is.
Most overseas boards are either made at Kinetic or Cobra.

Pretty sure Infinity and Jimmy lewis are Kinetic.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Most overseas boards are either made at Kinetic or Cobra.

Pretty sure Infinity and Jimmy lewis are Kinetic.
My take away was that its his own factory - he lives there etc. I might be off the mark?

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
My take away was that its his own factory - he lives there etc. I might be off the mark?
highly doubt he has his own factory.

That is not a sustainable business model whatsoever. Not too mention, those governments don't exactly let outsiders come in and open up businesses.

Each builder can have a proprietary build and materials. Its all done at the same spot according to the builders specs.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
highly doubt he has his own factory.

That is not a sustainable business model whatsoever. Not too mention, those governments don't exactly let outsiders come in and open up businesses.

Each builder can have a proprietary build and materials. Its all done at the same spot according to the builders specs.
"Those governments" do indeed allow foreigners to establish businesses there. Bert has his own factory.
Khao Lak where the factory is situated is a really nice place (I used to live on Phuket island just to the South of it).

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
"Those governments" do indeed allow foreigners to establish businesses there. Bert has his own factory.
Khao Lak where the factory is situated is a really nice place (I used to live on Phuket island just to the South of it).
Guess I was wrong.

Someone told me couldn’t but looks like a good setup. I may have confused myself with Vietnam.