Brownfish. Mid 90s.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
This started out from getting sidetracked at work and needing a mental health break. Nothing has changed. :roflmao:
Was browsing the erBB on the clock at my first job, as a late teen at a hockey rink pro shop. I wonder how many "billable hours" the erBB has accumulated, or, how much in total people have been paid to be on here talking about big balls of brown and comparing pepis(man parts)?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I've been here as long as I've been at my current job, which will be 14 years this coming Tuesday. I cannot even list the fun and crazy and weird and profound and retarded stuff i have seen and experienced as a direct result of this place. Legendary. I don't even feel remotely dorky about claiming regular status on an internet BB. I've seen countless others, and they held my interest for about -2 seconds

Last edited:

kane

Michael Peterson status
Sep 30, 2003
Anyway to find out your join date of this message board?

kane

Michael Peterson status
Sep 30, 2003
Nevermore just figured it out. Been here since 2003, just recently got back after being in the gulf for 4 years. I do miss the choice of waves back then. Now if surfline says good the lineup is damn near elbow to elbow.

Reactions: keenfish