Most popular president ever.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not to mention the time and effort he's put into researching who I am and them posting cryptic or direct references to what he found or thinks he's found on the web about me. The guy is super creepy.
one of us actually stalked out the other at a surf contest

one of us actually looked up printer usage stats at the other's workplace.

just saying

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
The fact that the "Powers that Be" are allowing Joe to speak in public and make appearences can only mean one thing. We are now moving into the next phase of their evil plans and that is to get rid of Biden. He is bumbling around now more than ever. Clearly, he is being thrown under the bus by his own people. It is all so evident that this is not accident and all very much calculated. That said, If you think they have not rigged the midterm elections next year, you must be very naive. I pray to God that I am wrong, but I fear for our future and what it will take too correct this disaster.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Its more like this:

Joshua: 10,487 but you have to include Josh's white knights.
Mundus: 9,679
Autoprax: 5,832
Kidfury: 2.3054
Manbearpig: On ignore but likely is somewhere in the 5,000 range.

Gromsdad: 4,924
This clown has me on ignore but can’t muster up the courage to do the same for hal who drives him crazy on the daily.

what a sensitive fatty.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
" the other guy stated it" Do you accept this excuse from your kids?
Its amazing how butthurt you and Joshua are that I'm now using his name on here after what two years of him posting my name and other personal details about me. I could post a lot more and be really vindictive but I haven't because I'm a nice guy.

I raised my boys to know that they would never get in trouble with me for beating up a bully picking on them or their sister.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Its amazing how butthurt you and Joshua are that I'm now using his name on here after what two years of him posting my name and other personal details about me. I could post a lot more and be really vindictive but I haven't because I'm a nice guy.

I raised my boys to know that they would never get in trouble with me for beating up a bully picking on them or their sister.
I am not butthurt at at all, do you deny mentioning that Hal is govt employee and a teacher before someone doxxed you? You have made many comments about my family, job situation, and socio economic status and cry when it comes back at you. Note Hal did not cry to the mods when he was called Josh, unlike you Craig. Bottom line it takes 2 to tango.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The fact that the "Powers that Be" are allowing Joe to speak in public and make appearences can only mean one thing. We are now moving into the next phase of their evil plans and that is to get rid of Biden. He is bumbling around now more than ever. Clearly, he is being thrown under the bus by his own people. It is all so evident that this is not accident and all very much calculated. That said, If you think they have not rigged the midterm elections next year, you must be very naive. I pray to God that I am wrong, but I fear for our future and what it will take too correct this disaster.
:crazy2: