Different strains....

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Ah. Makes sense. med men had it the other day. Gonna get some next week.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
anyone had any of the Green Dragon varieties?

I like the Fetti

their stuff is pretty, tastes good, burns well, makes time freeze

Reactions: stringcheese

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Ten years or so feels more right for gorilla glue strain. Favorite GG varietal today (or, when I did, couple months ago) is "quest" from source cannabis in LA
used to fuk with GG heavy, and yea ten years sounds about right for Calif. - but it started to get a little too hybrid for me at least round these parts. every time i see it now its packaged as a sativa.

just picked up some black diamond og which is nuttin but purple goodness.

Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
anyone had any of the Green Dragon varieties?

I like the Fetti

their stuff is pretty, tastes good, burns well, makes time freeze
Tried maybe 10 or more of theirs. One of those brands where they make so many strains that all end up being very similar from being grown in the same way. Not in a bad way, I can't remember disliking any of them. Fetti was good, a little heavy for them.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
How do you guys deal with the Munchies?!

I usually get 5 or 10g... it will last me for 1 or 2 weeks... I eat like a Mofo and gain a few pounds... then I'm off for 1 week or 2, losing weight because no munchies. Currently out, losing weight as expected.

But man, even when you know you need to keep your weight down, it's almost impossible to fight the munchies!! Normally I barely like any sweets... but on after some weed I need to fucking devour everything with sugar in the house! uncontrollable sh!t.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Mind over matter.

Just like you don't automatically do, nor act upon, everything that pops into your imagination... You control yourself.

If it gets too much, drink a lot of water. That normally satiates me, especially with a few drops of essential oils such as lemongrass, peppermint, etc...

Excersize can work for some too. Do 20 push ups every time you think of food. When you can't push up no more, start in on the squats.

Basically, do something to take your mind off it, and if what you do burns fat into muscle all the better. That way, at least, if you do eventually succumb to the urge to eat, you will only be replenishing burnt calories.

:shrug:

It's easy.

Reactions: santacruzin

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Mind over matter.

Just like you don't automatically do, nor act upon, everything that pops into your imagination... You control yourself.

If it gets too much, drink a lot of water. That normally satiates me, especially with a few drops of essential oils such as lemongrass, peppermint, etc...

Excersize can work for some too. Do 20 push ups every time you think of food. When you can't push up no more, start in on the squats.

Basically, do something to take your mind off it, and if what you do burns fat into muscle all the better. That way, at least, if you do eventually succumb to the urge to eat, you will only be replenishing burnt calories.

:shrug:

It's easy.
If it was easy my initial post would not exist. I'm sure there are many things I find extremely easy that are probably near impossible for some.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Absolutely.

Will power is strange that way.

One persons pasion is inevitably anothers poision.

:waving::shaka:
Also the way I say it sounds like I'm a fat fuck. Just really trying to stay in my ideal weight... I get there every 2 weeks. lol. Maybe someday in my life lose those love handles (not gnarly ones, but they're definitely there).

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
For me anything under 80 kgs is acceptable. 76kg is ideal. less than 76kg just seems unattainable, but perhaps I can do it. Between 80 and 83 is "you messed up but it's not too late... anything over 83 means I really fucked up.