Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I find the evolution of one’s quiver to be a good time for introspection and
projection. It’s cool to see the different paths we all choose. :shaka::shaka:
Yeah, this thread is great to see what others' surf. I've done a lot of experimenting the last few years, and I feel like I really know what works for me and the waves here. Now just need to whittle it down to a more manageable number of boards. I'm getting there, but it's just so hard to say goodbye to boars I've had good times on! LOL

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
This is just half of what I’m holding, but these are some of the quiver shots I’ve put together. Not nearly enough time and space to do a complete quiver shot. But what I REALLY need to do is get an updated shot of my Burch quiver, there’s 12 total now.
Anyway...here’s my Mandala quiver:
View attachment 107520
My Tyler Hatzikian quiver:
View attachment 107521
My FCD quiver:
View attachment 107522
My CI Flexbar quiver:
View attachment 107523
My Burch quiver:
View attachment 107524
My Dark Arts quiver:
View attachment 107525
View attachment 107526
My JJF by Pyzel soft top quiver...yes, I have a soft top quiver:
View attachment 107527View attachment 107528
This is insane. Whats your height and weight? Tell me 6'2" 225-230 lol

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
You getting in the water, Bob?

Back in the water as of August.
I snagged a few fun ones near home amongst the crowd. Mostly just trying to get in early and go straight down the line.

I've exclusively ridden the big board but it's becoming apparent that I might need to get back on a shortboard soon.

I got a particularly square one on my forehand on Saturday and did not have faith in my ability to hold that much rail in on the drop, nor my strength to muscle it around once it was engaged. I talk a half step back and the board disengaged and I got blown up.

The guy who got the one before was kind, only saying "You did about all you could do on that much board".

I still have some pain around the hips and leg from my back surgery, but it fades.