Halloween coming up. What are you gonna be?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
i give giant Hershey Bars to the kids i know/like.
Regular Hershey bars to everyone else.
Smarties - 1 by 1 - to those i do not.

:whistle:
What about parents who trick or treat in costumes with their kids? It's weird. I don't give the parents any candy.

• Haha
Reactions: ~rwright~

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Playing a gig. Dressing as Garth from Wayne’s World (again). Meets all my criteria. Easy costume that looks good, no mask so I can easily drink. No big/cumbersome costume that’s uncomfortable. Concert T shirt. Jeans. Wig and glasses. He’s a drummer so it’s perfect.

Sid Vicious is another of my standbys for all the same reasons.

Reactions: ~rwright~

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When I was a young man I went to a halloween party and I didn't dress up and someone yelling at me for not dressing up.

I was like, "I can't believe I'm getting yelled at by count dracula for not dressing up."

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury
Jul 8, 2008
Yukon Cornelius for the win.

My 10 year old has been playing guitar for a year and wants to go as Eddie Van Halen. The guitar is the easiest part as his is red so black and white tape can get that part dialed in. For the rest of the outfit all I have is red bandana, wig, white tank top and pants. Sort of like a David Lee Roth and Eddie hybrid.

Any advice appreciated.

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
Yukon Cornelius for the win.

My 10 year old has been playing guitar for a year and wants to go as Eddie Van Halen. The guitar is the easiest part as his is red so black and white tape can get that part dialed in. For the rest of the outfit all I have is red bandana, wig, white tank top and pants. Sort of like a David Lee Roth and Eddie hybrid.

Any advice appreciated.
cig stuck on lip and flicking guitar picks

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
When I was a young man I went to a halloween party and I didn't dress up and someone yelling at me for not dressing up.

I was like, "I can't believe I'm getting yelled at by count dracula for not dressing up."
just about having fun, doing something different for a night, laughing at your friends costumes, remembering what its like to be a kid again, be silly, laugh at yourselves, etc.

Reactions: rowjimmytour