College football season half way over, where are the super spreader outbreaks?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Fatty McTubedodger gives up the game once again
You shouldn't say things hiding behind your keyboard that you wouldn't be man enough to say face to face.
It actually is.

We have power hungry bureaucrats telling us these large gatherings will result in untold numbers of deaths with covid and using that (now obvious lie) to exert more control on society.

This is an extremely important issue.
Bingo.
PS: Lets Go Brandon!!!!!!

Reactions: Ifallalot

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
It actually is.

We have power hungry bureaucrats telling us these large gatherings will result in untold numbers of deaths with covid and using that (now obvious lie) to exert more control on society.

This is an extremely important issue.

Where is this happening? I've been to several large gatherings in LA county very recently. Who is stopping you?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Considering the fact most colleges are requiring vaccinations, yes.

what makes you think they are less than average?
Only college students attend college football games? Wild

I don't think they're less than average, I think they match the average of whatever state they're held in. And, if you know anything about college football, the games that have the most attendance are generally in states away from coastal hysteria

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Only college students attend college football games? Wild

I don't think they're less than average, I think they match the average of whatever state they're held in. And, if you know anything about college football, the games that have the most attendance are generally in states away from coastal hysteria
Who said only college students attend them?

you do realize coastal hysterics don’t only go to school on the coast right?