RIP Colin Powell.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
All I remember of him is lying to the UN about WMD in Iraq with that bottle of white powder.

Our "intelligence" sources say..... :monkey:

He was another walking Power Point presentation at best.

These vaccines don't seem to work very well. TPTB appear to know this which is why they wanted boosters so bad.
Shoulda Woulda Coulda got the Pfizer double dose! I just got my Booster!

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Liz Cheney
Just as much of a MIC-shill as Scalise or Blackburn but way less anti-homo and way more anti-Trump.

I like how small government really means "the big government I want". Strictly speaking, people in favor of legal abortion and gay marriage would be advocating for less government intervention. It's really about legislating Protestantism though.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Do I win a prize if I do or will that just fuel more of your insanity?

Marsha Blackburn
Redistricting after the 2000 Census moved Blackburn's home from the 6th district into the 7th district[15] and created a gerrymandered district that stretched "in reptilian fashion" for 200 miles from eastern Memphis to southwest Nashville. She was reelected seven times with no substantive opposition, even running unopposed in 2004.
Steve Scalise
:roflmao:

you are amazing GD:cheers:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Yokels who say stupid sh!t like this are obviously clueless when it comes to respiratory inflammation.
He had cancer. He was being treated for multiple myeloma. Which affects immunity. Supposedly COVID vaccines only help 45% of those with MM.

Reactions: afoaf