Seems like being a Republican is kind of "done."

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I'm not a republican as much as I am ANTI-DEMOCRAT. A high percentage of Republicans suck. All democrats absolutely suck. A lot of republicans are really democrats.
you're the leading member of Clownworld around here - 70% of Republicans think Clownworld is a real place. that makes a you a solid, card-carrying, cheerleading Republican. why are you ashamed of that?

i mean, i know why you should be ashamed of that, but obviously you don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Ifallalot

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
you're the leading member of Clownworld around here - 70% of Republicans think Clownworld is a real place. that makes a you a solid, card-carrying, cheerleading Republican. why are you ashamed of that?

i mean, i know why you should be ashamed of that, but obviously you don't.

Why do you hate guys hate the circus so much??

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
no god no religion, I realize the meaningless of it all. the best you can do is enjoy the time you've got here on this planet or be a miserable sorry kunt.
So you are hedonist?

That's cool when you are young.

But as you get older, it's an imbalanced way to live one's life.

Deriving pleasure by pursing it stops working eventually.

Find the golden mean.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not a republican as much as I am ANTI-DEMOCRAT. A high percentage of Republicans suck. All democrats absolutely suck. A lot of republicans are really democrats.
So gromsdad is not a Republican.
No one else is claiming Republican.
The premise of the post is confirmed. Republicans done.
And so what?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
So you are hedonist?

That's cool when you are young.

But as you get older, it's an imbalanced way to live one's life.

Deriving pleasure by pursing it stops working eventually.

Find the golden mean.
I don't pursue pleasure, it just naturally occurs from lifestyle choices (no drugs, alcohol thrice yearly). Down to eating once a day, just one large meal at night followed by a dessert. usually a pint of reduced fat/sugar ice cream or some fruit.

Again, can think for myself and am not a mindless drone influenced by outside sources. Can decide what's best and what kind of life I want to lead

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I don't pursue pleasure, it just naturally occurs from lifestyle choices (no drugs, alcohol thrice yearly). Down to eating once a day, just one large meal at night followed by a dessert. usually a pint of reduced fat/sugar ice cream or some fruit.

Again, can think for myself and am not a mindless drone influenced by outside sources. Can decide what's best and what kind of life I want to lead
You're not married I take it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

The fact that you are communicating using written English belies your claim of not being influenced by outside sources.

And intermittent fasting is kind of the latest fad. I predict it will soon fall out of fashion.

You are less free than you think.

And that is okay.

Humans are social animals and, like all living organisms, highly influenced by autopraxism.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You're not married I take it.
marriage is a social construct I don't believe in, much like religion it makes no sense

The fact that you are communicating using written English belies your claim of not being influenced by outside sources.

And intermittent fasting is kind of the latest fad. I predict it will soon fall out of fashion.

You are less free than you think.

And that is okay.

Humans are social animals and, like all living organisms, highly influenced by autopraxism.
bet you sit to :poop: I squat like a china man and take a shower afterward, no wipe. how's that for not being influenced by outside sources?

been doing it for years off and on since high school, before it was called "IF". literally could surf all day on 3 bananas in the early afternoon, the body is full of fuel and you don't need to keep constantly feeding it for optimal performance.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're very materialistic and status driven too.

This suggests that you are not as disconnected from the social group you were a product of as you claim to be.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You're very materialistic and status driven too.

This suggests that you are not as disconnected from the social group you were a product of as you claim to be.
I drive a 10 year old minivan and wears sweats most of the time :monkey: money driven yes, status no. Would prefer people to dislike me unless they're giving me money, fewer people to be nice to.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I drive a 10 year old minivan and wears sweats most of the time :monkey: money driven yes, status no. Would prefer people to dislike me unless they're giving me money, fewer people to be nice to.
When I say status, I referring to how you tell a bunch of strangers that you are not a victim of a system that you have benefited from while not contributing to it because you are smarter than the rest of us dumb chumps.