Seems like being a Republican is kind of "done."

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
( fixed) Only guy who miraculously recovers from cancer and becomes even more bitter. Because the Democrats now have been stricken with the cancer of communism and only heavy chemotherapy and a transplant of healthy cells can save it.
Are Republicans “healthy” cells?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Are you and I being fooked equally?
no chance, I pay little to no taxes as a small business owner. eventually will expatriate within the next few years after tying up some loose ends. never tried to play their game, happy with what i've got don't need it all like them

Reactions: test_article

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
no chance, I pay little to no taxes as a small business owner. eventually will expatriate within the next few years after tying up some loose ends. never tried to play their game, happy with what i've got don't need it all like them
I paid a lot in taxes last year. And every year. Glad I could subsidize you! Cheers.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
because you added the cheneyburton bit to the post afterwards. think building 7 just collapsed because of fires :monkey:
it had everything to do with big oil and the war profiteering military industrial complex. as the saying goes, just follow the money. the biggest false flag in modern history and hardly anyone bats an eye :socrazy:
I was always wondering if Bohter and GromsDad had a baby, what it would sound like.

And here you are.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The fantasies of a dip sh!t troll, see you went full time huh?

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You are trapped in a closed system just like the rest of us loosers.

Do you believe it god?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You are trapped in a closed system just like the rest of us loosers.

Do you believe it god?
no god no religion, I realize the meaningless of it all. the best you can do is enjoy the time you've got here on this planet or be a miserable sorry kunt.