Chappelle……not done?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
ElOgro thinks David Chappelle's right to free speech is being infringed upon.

Apparently, being paid millions to defend yourself on Netflix is a constitutional right.

AND BY GOD HE WILL BE FREE

Reactions: hal9000

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
ElOgro thinks David Chappelle's right to free speech is being infringed upon.

Apparently, being paid millions to defend yourself on Netflix is a constitutional right.

AND BY GOD HE WILL BE FREE
Fecalface thinks the right to free speech is limited to those that he agrees with.

Fecalface has enough money that he doesn’t have to worry about his income, why is what someone else, a black man no less, not allowed to make/have money? Seems racist on the surface.

When DC works, it’s for entertainment. He doesn’t produce anything necessary to feed or help the poor and disadvantaged. Of any race, creed, color, or kind.

When fecalface works, it’s for entertainment. He doesn’t produce anything necessary to feed or help the poor and disadvantaged. Of any race, creed, color, or kind.

DC is funny. Fecalface is funny. The difference is people are laughing with DC. Especially those of color. People are laughing at fecalface, any race, creed, color, or kind.

Fecalface is a member of a special interest clan. More oppressed than black men and women. Yet he regularly insults anyone and everyone that don’t think in lockstep with his views. Correct me if I’m wrong, that seems to me like the definition of an anti liberal.

He wants people to feel sorry for him.

Sorry fecalface.

Not.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Fecalface thinks the right to free speech is limited to those that he agrees with.

Fecalface has enough money that he doesn’t have to worry about his income, why is what someone else, a black man no less, not allowed to make/have money? Seems racist on the surface.

When DC works, it’s for entertainment. He doesn’t produce anything necessary to feed or help the poor and disadvantaged. Of any race, creed, color, or kind.

When fecalface works, it’s for entertainment. He doesn’t produce anything necessary to feed or help the poor and disadvantaged. Of any race, creed, color, or kind.

DC is funny. Fecalface is funny. The difference is people are laughing with DC. Especially those of color. People are laughing at fecalface, any race, creed, color, or kind.

Fecalface is a member of a special interest clan. More oppressed than black men and women. Yet he regularly insults anyone and everyone that don’t think in lockstep with his views. Correct me if I’m wrong, that seems to me like the definition of an anti liberal.

He wants people to feel sorry for him.

Sorry fecalface.

Not.
ok

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I guess, in the end, we learned that white people find transgenders less offensive than black people

what a wild world!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That’s a good start. Or am I missing something? I think not.

You are liberal with the exception of with people with points of view different than yours. For any reason. Then you start in with your own style of hate speech. The new normal liberal.

The world is your oyster. Lap it up like Skully.
You have a vivid imagination.

Because you know nothing about me.

And you're still a miserable cünt I see.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I try.

What I know about you is your vile responses to anyone and everything you disagree with. Any idea on why you’ve had at least three handles banned?

Damaged goods.
LOL

I don't like bigoted assholes.

I'm not shy to tell them that.

That's not "anybody I disagree with".

It's just vile assholes.

You on the other hand are miserable cünt who chases the same 4 posters around to insult them because you disagree with them or something.

What did mundus or Hall say that offended you?

I can give you 7363528 things that your dickwad friends here said that anybody normal should be offended ab9ut.
And all you do is suck their dicks.
Not a word of complaint about their vile posts.
Good work.

Lastly, I got banned because those who dish it out can't take it and go cry to the mods.
Iflee and grapeboi of all people. :roflmao:
Have another beer and go to bed. :poke:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
LOL

I don't like bigoted assholes.

I'm not shy to tell them that.

That's not "anybody I disagree with".

It's just vile assholes.

You on the other hand are miserable cünt who chases the same 4 posters around to insult them because you disagree with them or something.

What did mundus or Hall say that offended you?

I can give you 7363528 things that your dickwad friends here said that anybody normal should be offended ab9ut.
And all you do is suck their dicks.
Not a word of complaint about their vile posts.
Good work.

Lastly, I got banned because those who dish it out can't take it and go cry to the mods.
Iflee and grapeboi of all people. :roflmao:
Have another beer and go to bed. :poke:
Ok. Seems reasonable.