best place learn tuberiding?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
When it does its the most beautiful thing a regularfoot will ever see in my opinion.

Got anything good to contribute or just gonna be your normal cool guy asshole self? clown
you can't practice technique unless it's consistent. so while it may be a great wave, your recommendation is sh!t :trout:

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
that's a pretty lame attempt at trying to be clever, do better next time :shameonyou:
Wasnt trying to do sh!t.
There are lots of cool people here who contribute, you are the opposite.

I am not the only one who feels this way, plenty of people who think your act is pathetic.
The guy who constantly boasts and tells everyone how cool he is... hmmmm what is generally true about those types?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Wasnt trying to do sh!t.
There are lots of cool people here who contribute, you are the opposite.

I am not the only one who feels this way, plenty of people who think your act is pathetic.
The guy who constantly boasts and tells everyone how cool he is... hmmmm what is generally true about those types?
have I ever claimed coolness or boasted? not once. sorry you misinterpret my postings and are butthurt :cry:
still couldn't care less about the e-feeling of a bunch of strangers on the internet :monkey:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
This is coming from someone whose tuberiding skills are suspect :roflmao: but is a flawless tube really the best place to learn how to surf barrels well? Even I can occasionally point it and hold til exit but is that really skillful? What are you really learning? I'm thinking if you really want to learn to do this well, you'd want barrels that have warbles and random bowls/sections so you learn how to make adjustments in the barrel and get that exit, including those doggie door barrels.

I'd say most any relatively user-friendly well-shaped beachbreak with consistent non-dredging barrels would improve your skills at actually surfing in the barrel.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
This is coming from someone whose tuberiding skills are suspect :roflmao: but is a flawless tube really the best place to learn how to surf barrels well? Even I can occasionally point it and hold til exit but is that really skillful? What are you really learning?
In proper barrels most CA surfers are probably learning to not jump off after being tubed for more than 2 seconds :roflmao:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
hahahah cmon you can do better you fucking clown!!!

Tell us more about how awesome you are!!! Still waiting on those receipts...
cleverness is not one of your strong suits, please stop your pathetic attempts at humor
at a place in life where I need to impress no one.
couldn't care less what anyone's perception of my persona may be, good riddance ya filthy animal :monkey:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
cleverness is not one of your strong suits, please stop your pathetic attempts at humor
at a place in life where I need to impress no one.
couldn't care less what anyone's perception of my persona may be, good riddance ya filthy animal :monkey:
More people laugh at my jokes than yours :nana:
You sure try hard though don't you?
Then why do you keep replying to my comments? Thats not apathy...

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
More people laugh at my jokes than yours :nana:
You sure try hard though don't you?
Then why do you keep replying to my comments? Thats not apathy...
maybe in your own mind they do ;)
this is effortless for me
more of an indifference, I acknowledge your oppositions and still don't care
this isn't a potpourri e-bro hugfest, if you can't take a little sand in your trousers then get bent :monkey:

• Love

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
maybe in your own mind they do ;)
this is effortless for me
more of an indifference, I acknowledge your oppositions and still don't care
this isn't a potpourri e-bro hugfest, if you can't take a little sand in your trousers then get bent :monkey:
for someone who doesn't care you spend a lot of time defended yourself. People who really dont care wouldn't take the time,

Who hurt you dude? let it gooo let it goooo let it gooooo

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This is coming from someone whose tuberiding skills are suspect :roflmao: but is a flawless tube really the best place to learn how to surf barrels well? Even I can occasionally point it and hold til exit but is that really skillful? What are you really learning? I'm thinking if you really want to learn to do this well, you'd want barrels that have warbles and random bowls/sections so you learn how to make adjustments in the barrel and get that exit, including those doggie door barrels.

I'd say most any relatively user-friendly well-shaped beachbreak with consistent non-dredging barrels would improve your skills at actually surfing in the barrel.
Pascuales sand eating barrels heaviest wave I have ever surfed lucky I was young and dumb:drowning:

• Love

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011

Thus Cape Hatteras for any east coasters...Lido as well but I'm not familiar with NY minus last year, and it was goood but crowded.