Stoniest pros

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I assume just like Rob Machado no one believed Donavon Frankenreiter was a actual stoner hippie:toilet:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I assume just like Rob Machado no one believed Donavon Frankenreiter was a actual stoner hippie:toilet:
Machado didn't even start the fake hippy thing until he was like 35, for a movie. He used to style up, matching aloha shirts to his sun glasses and shorts.
Donavon was wearing bell bottoms before they were cool...oh, wait... :LOL:

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Ive been a fan of his hair for decades
Don’t be a hater
That whole affected my wife left me self indulgent SoulQuest movie thing he did was the nail in the coffin for me being a Machado fanboy. Also letting Slates chump him at Pipe for the title made him an irredeemable pvssy in my reckoning.

• Love
Reactions: bluemarlin04

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Donovan and his leather hat seems a bit ridiculous here on Kauai and it's warm weather. Dustin was in for dinner with his wife and one of his MMA students last night. All was calm and polite.
Laird is back in town with one of his daughters and his tow / foil partner Randal Osakota for dinner last night.
Tradewinds have been blowing pretty good. Not much surf flat to two for Hanalei.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Has Donavon ever not seemed a little bit ridiculous, in any place? :LOL:
90s in the water. He wasn't Slater but he was a damn good surfer and did a real good job of high performance surfing and keeping speed. Yeah the land affect was a bit Joe Motion but nice to have that variety in the Poor Specimen videos.