He who has the least ethics, wins.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

I had to explain to a mindless CCP drone that there's not much left to steal here and they will soon have to create their own IP which means their profits are going to drop by 30-50% and will require creativity. He tried a mike-drop with a headline stating that China had surpassed the US in R&D spending. I countered with.

Also AI does not exist. They've run this scam every 10 years since Shannon invented information theory. It went on longer this time because VC mountebanks have been able to leverage Twitter and the amplification of shrieking soyjacks.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

I had to explain to a mindless CCP drone that there's not much left to steal here and they will soon have to create their own IP which means their profits are going to drop by 30-50% and will require creativity. He tried a mike-drop with a headline stating that China had surpassed the US in R&D spending. I countered with.

Also AI does not exist. They've run this scam every 10 years since Shannon invented information theory. It went on longer this time because VC mountebanks have been able to leverage Twitter and the amplification of shrieking soyjacks.
That depends on your definition of ai

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
Right? I think the little robot that runs the fuel injectors on my car is one smart little motherfooker! But, he's also completely natural. So no AI in my world.
Anybody have any hacks to arm my Roomba for home protection? The pit bull I duct taped to it is counter productive. Little bugger can't keep the floors clean with all the shedding.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
More propaganda

The Chinese don’t develop anything. They steal technology.
Historically, I'd say they've done alright.

Discounting the intellectual potential of a country of 1.4 billion seems a little short sighted. I'm sure they're more than capable of developing whatever we are over here.

If it's currently easier to cheat on the exam rather than studying yourself, why wouldn't they jack all the profitable IP they can?

Reactions: santacruzin

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
That's my take too, but Elon seems convinced otherwise. Wassup widdat?