Has Chris Rock been canceled?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Maybe if he got away with the crime, it would be?
It was declared self defense by the authorities. Whether it was or not, I don't know, and I don't care enough to look into it. Either way that was the point that Dave Chapelle was making.

DaBaby was carrying a gun in a Wal Mart, which alone should anger you, because you feel as though nobody should be able to or have a need to do so. Yet you are more pissed that DaBaby and DC insulted gay people. Weird.

Like BJ Baldwin and Zimmerman who you defended until blue in the face.
Me saying that something is not prosecutable within the context of the law and/or that we do not know exactly what happened = / = saying that the person is innocent and/or of high moral character. There's a legal concept called "Burden of Proof", maybe you've heard of it?

Yet you keep repeating that falsehood because you are a pathological liar who greatly distorts what people say. Whether that is intentional by you as a trolling tactic (if so, great job!) or your own brain interpreting in a way that fits your bias is still a mystery to me. At this point, I think it's a bit of both.

But when a person in position of influence and status makes homophobic comments and get celebrated for it, that's a different story. Of course that will cause a stir because these people always get way with it and continue to influence and spread their bullshit..
Yeah. Freedom of speech is awesome. If it offends you, turn it off- nobody is forcing you to watch :poke:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
That's bullshit but to be expected of you.

What he said in his stand up wasn't a joke, it didn't sound like one, it was just a bitter rant, like all of his recent stand-ups. it was not funny to anyone except to people who are equally bitter about the gays, transgenders and women 'special treatment'.'.

This is a pointless discussion with you.

Like grapeboi, you love circular reasoning.
I didn’t take it as joke either. It was an observation. You can kill a black man - no biggie. Insult the gays and you’re done.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Because some things he said to the press are not funny, it's not even a joke, it's just bitter and angry.

""In our country, you can shoot and kill a n*****," Chappelle says. "But you better not hurt a gay person's feelings."

And he's defending DaBaby :roflmao: homophobic bullshit.
Good grief. In context he made a point that I'd expect you and the erBB leftists to agree with. You're an emotional trainwreck.