Stoniest pros

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
wardos probably pretty serious

and if we're talkin about harder drugs, christian fletcher and joe crimo
I somehow ran across Crimo's Instagram and followed a couple years ago. Looked like he was getting his poop together after years of drug abuse. Worked at a sober living facility and was posting about surfing a lot. All of the sudden he stopped posting except one about needing money to get his car back or something and being homeless. Interesting/sad cause I've got a friend I grew up with that has gone through the struggle of getting clean numerous times and getting his life back in order for a number of years then relapsing and it all falls apart within a month.

Cormican has got to be the biggest stoner.

Reactions: Waterlogged05

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I somehow ran across Crimo's Instagram and followed a couple years ago. Looked like he was getting his poop together after years of drug abuse. Worked at a sober living facility and was posting about surfing a lot. All of the sudden he stopped posting except one about needing money to get his car back or something and being homeless. Interesting/sad cause I've got a friend I grew up with that has gone through the struggle of getting clean numerous times and getting his life back in order for a number of years then relapsing and it all falls apart within a month.
He has a cat

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Maybe they're doing it like the Hawaiians, smoke an 8th and calling it "gram, gram and a half"