California has a great business climate. Tesla moving its HQ to Texas.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Tesla is Serbian.

Less of them here the better.

Right Dougy
I don't mind them too much except when they/you are committing war crimes, ethnic cleansing and other atrocities. The women in Belgrade are are hot and do what they can to get a prick stuck in them....I think it's because Serbian men are a bunch of unemployed, uncircumcised, alcoholics who are more likely to bring home spousal abuse than a paycheck..

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don't mind them too much except when they/you are committing war crimes, ethnic cleansing and other atrocities. The women in Belgrade are are hot and do what they can to get a prick stuck in them....I think it's because Serbian men are a bunch of unemployed, uncircumcised, alcoholics who are more likely to bring home spousal abuse than a paycheck..
A few have speculated at the origin of plasticbertrand in our country. Allow me. Communist elites in Eastern Europe and the Balkans were simply the old upper-tier elites who toadied to the Communist party in Moscow. They said all the right things and acknowledged all the right Communist party "virtues" as they were. You've seen the type here. They were thus given power in these countries to siphon-off the wealth of those below them in the rural villages and generally oppress even further, driving public virtue of the lower classes into a ditch. COnsequently, many took to drink and indolence (does this sound familiar?) The Balkan Communist elites, having siphoned more of the wealth and had to work even less. Eventually the system collapsed. There was a brief period of peace but by the late '80s/early 90s, it was obvious where the Balkans were headed and it was time for everyone to sit down to a banquet of consequences. As elites so often do, they moved part of their wealth including children to foreign countries such as the USA which is where people fled over the past 100 years.

As they say, the apple does not fall far from the tree. It would be interesting to hear about plastic bertrand's kin from other Serbs in Serbia. I'm pretty sure I know what they'll say. :monkey:

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it's funny that the Billionaires who leave for Texas make a dramatic public display about it.

IT's like a girl that got her feelings hurt by her boyfriend.

Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Musk is hated by some primarily because he actually makes stuff as opposed to just being a glorified middle man like Bezos

• Love
Reactions: afoaf