Clown Town

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
@Kento This sounds like the place to discuss the Raiders/Chargers game.

Just so I'm clear, a team called the Chargers, with a lightning bolt logo, had their home game, in a stadium with a roof, delayed because of lightning.

Said home game was like 75% Raiders fans.

The Chargers tried a fake punt, and the receiver got absolutely free safety lit the f--k up by literally Hunter Renfrow, coming up from the punt return position to blast the entire player/ball contraption well out of bounds?

And you let that outfit beat the Raiders by 2 TDs?

Clown World is infinite.

• Love
Reactions: npsp and Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
@Kento This sounds like the place to discuss the Raiders/Chargers game.

Just so I'm clear, a team called the Chargers, with a lightning bolt logo, had their home game, in a stadium with a roof, delayed because of lightning.

Said home game was like 75% Raiders fans.

The Chargers tried a fake punt, and the receiver got absolutely free safety lit the f--k up by literally Hunter Renfrow, coming up from the punt return position to blast the entire player/ball contraption well out of bounds?

And you let that outfit beat the Raiders by 2 TDs?

Clown World is infinite.
Gruden blew the entire first half trying to establish the run.

That is where Clown World starts and it ends with the offensive line and letting Rodney Hudson go.

Defense played very well, all things considered.

There's also the alternate Clown World where I went with Waller, Carr, Keenan Allen, Ruggs, and Mike Williams in Daily Fantasy and finished 29,691st out of 32,723. At least it was a freeroll. :roflmao: