Australia

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I disagree.

You don't need a Black Death level of death to cripple a fragile complex modern society.

But I do think it's more dangerous than you.

It's not done with us yet either.

My questions for the rioting Aussies are what specifically do they want and how is rioting going to get that for them?

The virus would like to take this moment to thank the left for its hypocrisy and the right for its willful defiance.
The last paragraph sums it up.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
these NZ guys DGAF

:roflmao:

"It remains unknown if the pair intended to sell the KFC items or were just really hungry."

This just in! They found a triple beam with chicken grease on it! You going down for sales now dirt-bags! You know what yer lookin at boy? Sweet little chicken eating boy like you is going to be VERY popular on the inside...

:dancing:

WHO SOLD YOU THE CHICKEN DIRT BAG? GIVE ME YOUR SUPPLIER!

It's laugh or cry bitches.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I want to go to Raisin Canes. But I never do.

As an American, I don't appreciate the freedom I have to do so.

I guess I need to loose it?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I disagree.

You don't need a Black Death level of death to cripple a fragile complex modern society.

But I do think it's more dangerous than you.

It's not done with us yet either.

My questions for the rioting Aussies are what specifically do they want and how is rioting going to get that for them?

The virus would like to take this moment to thank the left for its hypocrisy and the right for its willful defiance.
What do they want? Freedom from arbitrary and totalitarian measures incongruous with the level of threat posed by the common cold virus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What do they want? Freedom from arbitrary and totalitarian measures incongruous with the level of threat posed by the common cold virus
So do you think there should be no efforts to respond to the virus?

Just do business as usual and let it burn through the population?

Can you cite that data are you using to compare this virus with the common cold?

I thought it was more deadly.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So do you think there should be no efforts to respond to the virus?

Just do business as usual and let it burn through the population?

Can you cite that data are you using to compare this virus with the common cold?

I thought it was more deadly.
Not "no effort," but a level of measures congruous to the level of threat the virus poses. Everything has been an overreaction since March of 2020

Common colds are rhinoviruses and coronaviruses. Treating C19 as such rather than MarburgEbolaAids would help everyone worldwide realize they are being paranoid dipshits

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the problem is that you don't have statistical confidence that the measures employed in march are overreactions until october or november

you can claim you "knew it"....but we didn't actually know it until much later

ongoing lockdowns are/will be met with extreme resistance because people are becoming more data literate with regard to covid and see the incongruity in the threat response...NOW

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the problem is that you don't have statistical confidence that the measures employed in march are overreactions until october or november

you can claim you "knew it"....but we didn't actually know it until much later

ongoing lockdowns are/will be met with extreme resistance because people are becoming more data literate with regard to covid and see the incongruity in the threat response...NOW
Bullshit

Everyone knew it was an overreaction by the beginning of May

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You really think that is why?

I think they just don't like to be told what to do.

The thumbs down feature cracks me up.

I'm sorry my opinion hurts you, ifal.

If unfollowing someone is the ultimate surrender, the thumbs down is a close second. :nana:

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Aruka and Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Bullshit

so they relaxed their protocols and death rates spiked again in July and then went even higher in December

so, no....they didn't

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
so they relaxed their protocols and death rates spiked again in July and then went even higher in December

so, no....they didn't
Riots in June

Standard winter illness in winter

It’s ok to admit you overreacted

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You really think that is why?

I think they just don't like to be told what to do.
there is certainly some of that

more accurately, I would say that people who were originally compliant are going to start to tire of this

you're talking about the people "who never and will never"....the shift in opinion seems to be happening among people who were initially very covid-averse, but are tired of the restrictions AND see that risk of death is incredibly small right now with vaccine and moderate safety regime

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
2 old ladies in a nursing home lost their lives from covid yesterday in Straya
No, I mean here.

My point in citing that fact is that framing it as a non threat seems dubious.

Don't get me wrong.

If the Aussie want it to burn through the population of fatsos and grandparents, I don't care.

Burn baby burn! :dancing:

PS

How are the Aussies doing on vaccination rates?

They are not all retarded like the US, no?

PS How the with ICU beds?

plenty?

Saying covid is not a threat seems like it requires willful ignorance and defiance, for which the covid would now like to thank them.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Bullshit

Only angry spoiled adult children looking for something to bitch about, people just like you. As well as turning into Gromsdad level moron you have lost touch with all reality.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot