Discrimination gets met with violence.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
think about how bankrupt you have to be morally to be here cheering for the people punching the hostess

that's not rational

if you're that upset about the public health laws, go punch a politician, not some minimum wage worker at the hostess stand

gross

we've seen some businesses enforce this policy in states/cities WITHOUT mandates

are you fake personal freedom patriot scumbags still cheering on the assailants then?

a business can choose who they serve and the rules in their own establishment, right freedom guys?

#gromsdad #zerointegrity #morallybankrupt #fakepatriot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
think about how bankrupt you have to be morally to be here cheering for the people punching the hostess

that's not rational

if you're that upset about the public health laws, go punch a politician, not some minimum wage worker at the hostess stand

gross

we've seen some businesses enforce this policy in states/cities WITHOUT mandates

are you fake personal freedom patriot scumbags still cheering on the assailants then?

a business can choose who they serve and the rules in their own establishment, right freedom guys?

#gromsdad #zerointegrity #morallybankrupt #fakepatriot
We'd love to punch politicians

But then you'd call us insurrectionists

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Like I said on another thread, you're not going to win with violence. You need mockery and satire. Look what it did to Howard Dean.

And, really, there is nothing better than a cream pie to the face to provide that.
I thought cream pies were to different orifices

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
if you punch the politician while taking over the legislative body in an attempt to stop the certification of an election, well, then.....

View attachment 116483
You're so caught up in the symbolism you don't even realize the literal millions of other ways they could have "certified the election"

Hell, certification of the election is symbolism in itself

And you wonder why I use the religious terms

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You're so caught up in the symbolism you don't even realize the literal millions of other ways they could have "certified the election"

Hell, certification of the election is symbolism in itself

And you wonder why I use the religious terms
certification of the election is a constitutional mandate

are you saying the constitution, in part or sum, is simply symbolic ?

Reactions: tacos and bird.LA
Jul 12, 2021
The restaurant was complying with the law. And if you disagree with this, you don't punch a minimum wage worker doing her job. You speak to the owner and behave like a rational adult.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The restaurant was complying with the law. And if you disagree with this, you don't punch a minimum wage worker doing her job. You speak to the owner and behave like a rational adult.
I agree whole heartedly however I am also a realist and am not the least bit surprised that someone lacking in self control might lash out at the system of unjust oppression.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand
Jul 12, 2021
I agree wholeheartedly however I am also a realist and am not the least bit surprised that someone lacking in self-control might lash out at the system of unjust oppression.
Then that person needs to learn how to control themselves. Again, not rational adult behavior. Also, since when is this oppression? He wasn't forced to eat there. He wasn't forced to do anything. He chose not to get vaccinated and that is his choice. Remember how in school they used to ask for immunization records and if you didn't provide these you wouldn't be allowed to attend? It is the same with businesses.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
LOL FatCraig equating being concerned for public health with discrimination.

He‘s constantly looking for a victim angle because he thinks he’s part of an oppressed group of people.

Tell us how upset you were when bakers wouldn‘t make gay cakes for people.