Gavin will own your home now

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
People like big federal projects

How about a National Aqueduct from the East, which has too much water, to the West that didn’t have enough

Even ancient peoples figured this out
Be honest you would be screeching up a storm if this was ever actually proposed, just like every other thing Govt. tries to actually improve life in this country.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Be honest you would be screeching up a storm if this was ever actually proposed, just like every other thing Govt. tries to actually improve life in this country.
No, because it would be useful, just like an infrastructure project that actually improves infrastructure people use as opposed to wasteful social engineering

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, because it would be useful, just like an infrastructure project that actually improves infrastructure people use as opposed to wasteful social engineering
Says the guy who has not even read any part of Infrastructure bill and cannot articulate a single specific complaint about the bill. You are against it because the grifters you follow twitter told you to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Says the guy who has not even read any part of Infrastructure bill and cannot articulate a single specific complaint about the bill. You are against it because the grifters you follow twitter told you to be.
LMAO

What is it with you guys making stuff up?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"Uhh, Louisiana? Yeah. Hi, this is Arizona and California. We're taking your water - we need it. You see, you're wasting it. It all goes to waste flowing into the Gulf. Who cares about crawfish and redfish and the marsh habitat that make Louisiana 'The Sportsman's Paradise'. We made some shitty deals with some Bundy ranchers and farmers a couple hundred years ago so we're going to eminent domain it. So it doesn't go to waste."

Oh sweet Jesus let Joe go drool this out. Please, please, please!

"

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What did I make up? Are you in favor of the Infrastructure bill? And also Projection always projection from you and your ilk.
“ So, enter the $3.5 trillion infrastructure package, which includes $1.2 trillion for actual infrastructure – roads, bridges, trains, clean water, power grids, internet access, etc. – and another $2.5 trillion for things that have nothing to do with roads, bridges, trains, water, power grids, etc. ”

Take a wild guess why I’m against it

You’re so used to making sh!t up you don’t even know when you’re doing it

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"Uhh, Louisiana? Yeah. Hi, this is Arizona and California. We're taking your water - we need it. You see, you're wasting it. It all goes to waste flowing into the Gulf. Who cares about crawfish and redfish and the marsh habitat that make Louisiana 'The Sportsman's Paradise'. We made some shitty deals with some Bundy ranchers and farmers a couple hundred years ago so we're going to eminent domain it. So it doesn't go to waste."

Oh sweet Jesus let Joe go drool this out. Please, please, please!

"
Why do you hate America?

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
BUH BIDEN!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
“ So, enter the $3.5 trillion infrastructure package, which includes $1.2 trillion for actual infrastructure – roads, bridges, trains, clean water, power grids, internet access, etc. – and another $2.5 trillion for things that have nothing to do with roads, bridges, trains, water, power grids, etc. ”

Because it might actually help people you hate, sweet cut and paste dude. The metamorphosis into Gromdad is complete, the red pill is a one way ticket to idiocy and insanity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Okay that's a Joe Concha op-ed criticizing a $3.5 trillion dollar spending plan spread out over how many years. Notice he didn't link anything in that part of the article.

The $1.2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill IS the infrastructure bill as passed by the Senate, awaiting the House. It has bi-partisan support, or did in the Senate.

The $3.5 trillion dollar bill does not have bipartisan support, at all, and is a totally separate bill.

Joe Concha basically has purple hair and is shaking rn.

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Because it might actually help people you hate, sweet cut and paste dude. The metamorphosis into Gromdad is complete, the red pill is a one way ticket to idiocy and insanity.
And you’ve somehow surpassed Fecal

Wow

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Okay that's a Joe Concha op-ed criticizing a $3.5 trillion dollar spending plan spread out over how many years. Notice he didn't link anything in that part of the article.

The $1.2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill IS the infrastructure bill as passed by the Senate, awaiting the House. It has bi-partisan support, or did in the Senate.

The $3.5 trillion dollar bill does not have bipartisan support, at all, and is a totally separate bill.

Joe Concha basically has purple hair and is shaking rn.
And the 1.2 plan has some bullshit hidden in it such as ICE bans, and other economy killing carbon neutrality nonsense that still makes me be against it, despite its capacity to do some good

Pork is bad, social engineering is bad

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
And the 1.2 plan has some bullshit hidden in it such as ICE bans, and other economy killing carbon neutrality nonsense that still makes me be against it, despite its capacity to do some good

Pork is bad, social engineering is bad
Buddy homie pal, going forward, could you hook us up with this here, from the jump, in ifallalot's own words, and not post a Joe Concha Op-Ed where Joe Concha makes it clear Joe Concha has no idea what he's talking about?

That was even worse than the Mark Penn one casa_mugrienta posted that said Hillary was running in 2020 because reasons.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And you’ve somehow surpassed Fecal

Wow
" I know you are but what am I?" Just like gromsdad.
Buddy homie pal, going forward, could you hook us up with this here, from the jump, in ifallalot's own words, and not post a Joe Concha Op-Ed where Joe Concha makes it clear Joe Concha has no idea what he's talking about?

That was even worse than the Mark Penn one casa_mugrienta posted that said Hillary was running in 2020 because reasons.
The funny part is he proved me right and is too stupid to realize it

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
" I know you are but what am I?" Just like gromsdad.

The funny part is he proved me right and is too stupid to realize it
He did nothing

That was an ad hominem based on the author of a link (yes I know I do this)

That ad hominem did nothing to disprove the factual data without opinion that I copy posted

And please tell me how the government wasting our money does anything to help people?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is the call for Biden to step down because of hurt feeling for the treatment of trump?

You dummies want Karmela?

Or better still Trump? :roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He did nothing

That was an ad hominem based on the author of a link (yes I know I do this)

That ad hominem did nothing to disprove the factual data without opinion that I copy posted

And please tell me how the government wasting our money does anything to help people?
I said you could not come up with a reason to be against the bill and you responded with an unattributed cut n paste, jut like gromsdad