Tax the rich......

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don't think there are degrees of racism. Do you?
The world is a complicated place. But it’s not surprising that you thunk of it in such simplistic terms. Like anything else there are degrees of racism. My guess is that you fall somewhere on the spectrum between Mark Furman and Joe Arpaio.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The world is a complicated place. But it’s not surprising that you thunk of it in such simplistic terms. Like anything else there are degrees of racism. My guess is that you fall somewhere on the spectrum between Mark Furman and Joe Arpaio.
Is that more or less racist than someone that kicks a black woman in the head?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So a person could be half racist? You either judge people by the color of their skin or you don't.

You once bragged about punching a black woman in the face. Does that make you a racist? Shoot, by todays standards you're absolutely a racist for any number of things you've done in the past.

Joe Biden in the last 5 decades in Washington has said a lot of things that by definition make him most definitely a racist. Is Joe Biden a racist?

Racism is in the intent. Today the left looks for examples of poor or crass behavior and tries to tag it as racist and makes a lot of screeching noises about context and time past when it's done to them in return. The lefts use of the word "racist" very time they throw a tantrum has cheapened the term so much that today it gets a yawn. The democrat party has and still does a lot of things that are racist. Do I think democrats are racist? Surely not because the intent isn't there....the ideas are just stupid and patronizing, which negatively impacts people of color.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So a person could be half racist? You wither judge people by the color of their skin or you don't.

You once bragged about punching a black woman in the face. Does that make you a racist? Shoot, by todays standards you're absolutely a racist for any number of things you've done in the past.

Joe Biden in the last 5 decades in Washington has said a lot of things that by definition make him most definitely a racist. Is Joe Biden a racist?

Racism is in the intent. Today the left looks for examples of poor or crass behavior and tries to tag it as racist and makes a lot of screeching noises about context and time past when it's done to them in return. The democrat party has and still does a lot of things that are racist. Do I think democrats are racist? Surely not because the intent isn't there....the ideas are just stupid and patronizing, which negatively impacts people of color.
I didn’t brag, I kicked a woman in the face who was larger than me and beating my sister to a pulp. She happened to be black. I didn’t do it because she was black, I did it cause she was turning my sister’s face into hamburger. Now tell us how you’d sit back and watch if your daughter was on her back in a snow bank getting punched repeatedly in the face and unable to defend herself. And the ass beating I got from the woman’s friends in response wasn’t very fun. When it comes to family, all bets are off. You do what you have to do. Race doesn’t matter and gender doesn’t matter. I don’t feel good about it, but I’d do it all over again.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I didn’t brag, I kicked a woman in the face who was larger than me and beating my sister to a pulp. She happened to be black. I didn’t do it because she was black, I did it cause she was turning my sister’s face into hamburger. Now tell us how you’d sit back and watch if your daughter was on her back in a snow bank getting punched repeatedly in the face and unable to defend herself. And the ass beating I got from the woman’s friends in response wasn’t very fun. When it comes to family, all bets are off. You do what you have to do. Race doesn’t matter and gender doesn’t matter. I don’t feel good about it, but I’d do it all over again.
What relevant part of the story was the color of her skin?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You and ogro are the ones harping on that. I just did what I had to do to protect my sister. She’s worth getting my ass kicked for.
When you originally brought this up you referred to the other person as a black woman, not a woman that happened to be black.

What did your sister do to pissoff the woman that happened to be of African American descent to the extent that said woman committed violence upon your sister? That’s the key.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
When you originally brought this up you referred to the other person as a black woman, not a woman that happened to be black.

What did your sister do to pissoff the woman that happened to be of African American descent to the extent that said woman committed violence upon your sister? That’s the key.
Somehow Skully and his sister agitated a group of people to the point they both got beaten by several of them.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It’s not relevant to me. It’s clearly relevant to you and El Ogro for some strange reason.