Tax the rich......

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm looking forward to seeing how far 174k per year stretches when she's forced into making a complete financial report next time. It will be years late and but I'm certain the grift will be something to behold.
I love that you of all people are concerned with grifters! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You’ve been dangling from the orange balls of the heavyweight champion of grifters for the past 5yrs making excuses for every move him and his shitbag family make. GTFOH!

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I love that you of all people are concerned with grifters! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You’ve been dangling from the orange balls of the heavyweight champion of grifters for the past 5yrs making excuses for every move him and his shitbag family make. GTFOH!

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Am I wrong? Is it not beyond silly for someone like Doug, or you for that matter to be outwardly concerned about grifting politicians at this point?
I said I respect the grift.....it's you and the left that has her anointed as this holy figure of the common man. I'm certain she isn't. We will see who's right.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I said I respect the grift.....it's you and the left that has her anointed as this holy figure of the common man. I'm certain she isn't. We will see who's right.
2ACA232D-E48E-4F3D-BEFC-16AB6123BCD1.gif

Just like when you feign outrage over “racism” from the left. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Bernie is the current common man cult leader.

AOC is merely squad mommy.
She a dumb bimbo in the traditional sense....but she was smart enough to pretend to live in the poorest and least educated congressional district in the United States and parade around there in tight t shirts. Then again she had an Indian pimp with 100 million plus in the bank to put her there......but im in complete agreement. She's got a ways to go to catch the unemployed handyman who hasn't had a job in 50 years.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Am I wrong? Is it not beyond silly for someone like Doug, or you for that matter to be outwardly concerned about grifting politicians at this point?
Any Republican complaining about grift:roflmao:
Yes, so courageous for someone with a guaranteed lifetime 6 figure salary to wear a dress with a political statement! oMG sooo brave! caitlyn jenners got nothing on her :shameonyou:
Keep slurping that orange jizz. Compare her to the young stars on your team, Boobert, Cawthorn and Jewish space laser woman, you really are a joke.