I Want A TKF

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I hate to say it, but I haven't reached for the TKFs in my avatar pic since I got a trendy over-priced, well-marketed twin that surfs like a thruster. You know the ones from the other thread. Can cruise and hit all the same notes as the TKF can, but also be surfed more vertically. Maybe the honeymoon will wear off in a few more months, but feels like a game-changer for me personally.

kane

Michael Peterson status
Sep 30, 2003
I hate to say it, but I haven't reached for the TKFs in my avatar pic since I got a trendy over-priced, well-marketed twin that surfs like a thruster. You know the ones from the other thread. Can cruise and hit all the same notes as the TKF can, but also be surfed more vertically. Maybe the honeymoon will wear off in a few more months, but feels like a game-changer for me personally.
Is that one that never hits the used market? Been looking for one but they never pop up used. Ha

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Same.

Ridden my banjo only a handful of times since getting a taste. No strong urge either.

Maybe come fall but don’t see the point in gravel waves.

Reactions: Havoc and oeste858

jwd

Nov 24, 2004
Are you specifically talking about a certain model - the Lightbender, Twinsman or Plasmic. The only complaint Ive heard about the Twinsman is its not as fast as a TKF, probably because it wants to stay in the pocket

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
these look fun

1631568965734.png

1631568976405.png

Reactions: Havoc and cjs2002