Recall Newsome?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Moving goalposts . . . . again. You said that extreme left laws don't exist in Europe and I proved you wrong . . . . . again.

Yes- I would consider any law that jails someone for hate speech, no matter gross those "words" are, to be far left in nature and intent. Whether I care to break that law or not (FTR, I don't) is irrelevant.

Sales is only a portion of what I do. I have a great work life balance, can afford to live where I live with money left over, and I sell products that even the biggest libtards here would consider progressive.

And you're basically a glorified wedding photographer. Get over yourself. If you were coming up in this day and age, you probably wouldn't have made it.
NO HE ARTISTE

And while we're at it LMAFO pulling up a freedom index written pre-Covid

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
NO HE ARTISTE

And while we're at it LMAFO pulling up a freedom index written pre-Covid
:roflmao:

Oh yeah, the masks muzzles changed everything. :socrazy:

Before COVID we had the most freedoms in the world, after COVID NO MOAR FREEDUMBZ! #17 :mad:

The funniest part is that Cato institute measures freedom by things like freedom to trade internationally, regulation of credit/labor/business, size of govrnment and
association, assembly, and civil society…

…your and grapeboi’s indicators are whether you can shout homophobic insults in a restaurant. :roflmao:

That’s why you are fucking clowns and that’s why we are #17

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Before COVID we had the most freedoms in the world, after COVID NO MOAR FREEDUMBZ! #17 :mad:

The funniest part is that Cato institute measures freedom by things like freedom to trade internationally, regulation of credit/labor/business, size of govrnment and

…your and grapeboi’s indicators are whether you can shout homophobic insults in a restaurant. :roflmao:

I loved how he bragged about reading the "jack Reacher" series, so intellectual! :D

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Moving goalposts . . . . again. You said that extreme left laws don't exist in Europe and I proved you wrong . . . . . again.

Yes- I would consider any law that jails someone for hate speech, no matter gross those "words" are, to be far left in nature and intent. Whether I care to break that law or not (FTR, I don't) is irrelevant.
Not moving anything dummy.

You wouldn’t know what extreme left is if it hit you in the face.

Not being able to shout homophobic insults in a restaurant is not an indication of freedom.

This is what indicates freedom and this is why we’re #17:

Rule of Law
Security and Safety
Movement
Religion
Association, Assembly, and Civil Society
Expression and Information
Identity and Relationships
Size of Government
Legal System and Property Rights
Access to Sound Money
Freedom to Trade Internationally
Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Sales is only a portion of what I do. I have a great work life balance, can afford to live where I live with money left over, and I sell products that even the biggest libtards here would consider progressive.

And you're basically a glorified wedding photographer. Get over yourself. If you were coming up in this day and age, you probably wouldn't have made it.
You hate to read non-fiction…. hence your feeble mind and fantasies of libertarianism.

That’s why you are a salesman.

I’m not a photographer and I’ve never even been at the wedding, let alone shot one. :roflmao:

I have more free days in a month than you have all year.
Put that in your bong.

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not moving anything dummy.

You wouldn’t know what extreme left is if it hit you in the face.

Not being able to shout homophobic insults in a restaurant is not an indication of freedom.

This is what indicates freedom and this is why we’re #17:

Rule of Law
Security and Safety
Movement
Religion
Association, Assembly, and Civil Society
Expression and Information
Identity and Relationships
Size of Government
Legal System and Property Rights
Access to Sound Money
Freedom to Trade Internationally
Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business
The only freedom IGRAPESBOIALLOT care about is freedom from consequences.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

So if size of government is a bad thing (which it is) why do you always shill for it? Same with regulation? I hate to break it to you, but coming from Cato, more regulation of credit/labor/business creates negative marks

Also "civil society" LMFAO

And you're 100% wrong, we demonstrated how we have more freedom AFTER covid, not before. Much to the chagrin of you and your ilk

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You hate to read non-fiction…. hence your feeble mind and fantasies of libertarianism.

I’m not a photographer and I’ve never even been at the wedding, let alone shot one. :roflmao:

Put that in your bong.

Put that in your bong.
by the time I’m your age, I won’t even need to work. And I won’t be fat. And if I am, I won’t blame it on my age like you do. Not will I be spreading my misery on this place or any other forum line you’ve been for the last 15+ years :roflmao: :trout: :beer:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
by the time I’m your age, I won’t even need to work. And I won’t be fat. And if I am, I won’t blame it on my age like you do. Not will I be spreading my misery on this place or any other forum line you’ve been for the last 15+ years :roflmao: :trout: :beer:
I've never needed to work. :loser:

People pay me to have fun.

Hurry, your boss is calling.

1631401295130.png

Fat lmao.

I'll be surfing everyday next week, while you are making your sales quota.
Good luck with retirement.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So if size of government is a bad thing (which it is) why do you always shill for it? Same with regulation? I hate to break it to you, but coming from Cato, more regulation of credit/labor/business creates negative marks

Also "civil society" LMFAO

And you're 100% wrong, we demonstrated how we have more freedom AFTER covid, not before. Much to the chagrin of you and your ilk
Your measuring stick for freedom is being able to shout homophobic slurs in public.

That tells us everything we need to know about you and grapeboi.

You have no place mocking anybody, let alone Cato, which is a legit source.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I've never needed to work. :loser:
So much hardship.

I'll be surfing everyday next week, while you are making your sales quota.
Good luck with retirement.
You know nothing about what I do. The products I sell are exactly what I predicted would be then next big thing in my field that I wrote my masters thesis about, and I turned out to be right on that.

The difference I don’t go around insulting those who do what some would consider “lesser” fields of work. That says a lot about you.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008