Australia

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The conservative Govt going full police state with a new law that makes the Patriot act look benign. To think the Freedumb loving morons in this country are always screeching about the left? Projection always projection with the rightwing mentality.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Or you are completely delusional, like someone who thinks mask mandates during epidemic=halocaust.
Let me get this straight, someone who is in favor of all of the authoritarian mandates due to covid is now calling Australia authoritarian for doing what you agree with? And the only reason you have a problem with it is because they're conservative?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Let me get this straight, someone who is in favor of all of the authoritarian mandates due to covid is now calling Australia authoritarian for doing what you agree with? And the only reason you have a problem with it is because they're conservative?
Did absolutely no research on the bill and talking out your ass again, Nothing to do with covid lockdowns

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Since there really isn't much going on here in this thread and it is Australia based, allow me to share that, after many years, I found the Toohey's Old equivalent (or damn close) here in Santa Rosa.

Now all I need is to find some good meat pies here. :jamon:

Oh and as far as Australia being authoritarian, holy hell, at least 20 years ago sure, but trying to buy weed down there, needed to trade off something like 3 different phones to hook the damn stuff up. Maybe it's changed. But I bet people are still using converted Gatorade bottles for bongs.

Reactions: mundus