ProudBois-talken......

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I have no problem with mutually arranged Larping, to an extent, as long as you leave regular citizens out of it. However t looks like the Proud bois have started fooking with non-combatants when they went after the people in the vans. At that point your group becomes a major POS that should be put down.
Ivermectin

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
any time you're accused of white-lighting/gas-lighting, it usually sounds as if you're trying to clarify, rationalize, or backpedal.......just saying.
Me pointing out the hyperbolic and dishonest portrayal by the media is not the same as gaslighting or whiteknighting. Someone can still be guilty of being a POS even if their portrayal is hyperbolic and dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Biden can barely complete a sentence, so I don’t have much to work with there.

Plus the left of center media outlets have been softballing Biden for the last 2 years. It’s only in the last week that they are starting hold his feet to the fire.
I guess you've never heard Trump speak? :roflmao:

How many time did you screech BDS?

I can tell you how many: ZERO

How many times did you point at the "dishonest and hyperbolic" way media portrays Biden?

ZERO times.

You are a partizan hack, like the rest of us.
Stop resisting and join the Proud Bois.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Biden can barely complete a sentence
where do you guys get this nonsense?

the guy has given multiple speeches the last couple of weeks

Duffy went from "TOTARRY ROST IT" to "pretty strong speech" (paraphrased) in 3 hours' time

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Trump says plenty of nonsensical tripe but at least he finishes his incoherent thoughts. Biden struggles on the regular, and it goes far beyond a speech impediment.

Ive said it towards GromsDad and I’ve called out his election derangement plenty of times. Problem is he simply ghosts when he’s proven wrong, so there isn’t much to work with there.

How many times did you point at the dishonest and hyperbolic way media portrays Biden?

ZERO times.
The left of center media gave some attention to Biden’s declining mental state . . . . Until he was the nominee :roflmao: Since then they’ve soft balled it hard.

Of course Fox News is going to attack Biden and probably do so unfairly.

I’m politically homeless. I believe in pro choice, minimal military intervention, an end to the war on drugs, criminal justice reform, closing tax loopholes.

Yeah- totally Alt right positions :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Trump says plenty of nonsensical tripe but at least he finishes his incoherent thoughts. Biden struggles on the regular, and it goes far beyond a speech impediment.

Ive said it towards GromsDad and I’ve called out his election derangement plenty of times. Problem is he simply ghosts when he’s proven wrong, so there isn’t much to work with there.

The left of center media gave some attention to Biden’s declining mental state . . . . Until he was the nominee :roflmao: Since then they’ve soft balled it hard.

Of course Fox News is going to attack Biden and probably do so unfairly.

I’m politically homeless. I believe in pro choice, minimal military intervention, an end to the war on drugs, criminal justice reform, closing tax loopholes.

Yeah- totally Alt right positions :roflmao:
"Trump finishes thoughts" :roflmao:

You're a fucking clown.

You think Trump has a "speech impediment"?

:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Resorting to personal insults because you can’t formulate a coherent response. How . . . . Unusual.
You are claiming you're not defending Trump and defending Trump in the same fucking sentence.

Talking to you is pointless.

Yet I still do it, but that's on me.

To claim that Trump "at least finishes sentences" is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

He's spat more nonsense than any president in history. Biden talks in complete sentences, Trump repeats the same 5 words, incoherently.

That's why you're a fucking clown.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You are claiming you're not defending Trump and defending Trump in the same fucking sentence.

Talking to you is pointless.

Yet I still do it, but that's on me.

To claim that Trump "at least finishes sentences" is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

He's spat more nonsense than any president in history. Biden talks in complete sentences, Trump repeats the same 5 words, incoherently.

That's why you're a fucking clown.
This might be a good time to point out that Trump is no longer President. What he did or didn’t do is done, or not. Mr. Biden should be judged by his own performance, comparing him to Trump is of no advantage to anyone at this point.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This might be a good time to point out that Trump is no longer President. What he did or didn’t do is done, or not. Mr. Biden should be judged by his own performance, comparing him to Trump is of no advantage to anyone at this point.
I'm not comparing him to Trump.

I'm comparing grapeboi's behavior during Trump and during Biden.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
No, it’s the people inside the van that I am speaking for.

My words: “when they went after the people in the van”
More of your dishonesty. How unusual :poke:

Antifa and Black bloc protestors has a longer history of fooking with civilians, and it looks like the Proud Bois have followed suit. At that point, round them all up.
So fascists follow anti fascists:socrazy:

preemptive bastards.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

How many times did you point at the "dishonest and hyperbolic" way media portrays Biden?

ZERO times.

how unusual !! :) )

MDS is showing again !! )

MEEEEDEEEEUHHH IS BOOGIEMAN!!!