Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
why did he pack bags and schlep all that stuff. I'm not saying this to be funny, but I hate schlepping. If he knew what he was going to do, then why have that green bag or have the 3 year old with a roller bag?

weird sh!t
Probably to muddy the trail and make it harder to trace the moments leading to the murders.

fucking guy needs to be burned alive.

Reactions: racer1

surf-shot.com

Nep status
Feb 10, 2008
www.surf-shot.com
If you listen to Christain pop songs it's all about a trustworthy alpha male father figure who loves them unconditionally.

Weird sh!t.
Christian pop is idiotic and awful. Do not listen to it.
Theme is always the same: transcendence through the unconditional love of a trustworthy alpha male.

Maybe mix it up.

Let the devil win sometimes.

Christian pop uses deceptive pattern mimicry.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
@Autoprax

The Devil thought he won in this one:
Pretty opposite of evangelical muzak today:
Our first national anthem:

Billings died penniless since there was no copyright protection in those days. Starving artist.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Who knows, guy is certainly capable of it. I think the bags packed might be just to allude he was leaving for good, despite fact he returned to check out.

just speculation.
Here’s speculation…

…maybe wife was going to leave him and take the kids and he just wasn’t going to let that happen.

One of the news stories I read on this said he “abducted” his kids.

The whole Qtard serpent monster bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Pure speculation….

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Ok so why include the Q sh!t?

Im not buying the whole “mEdIa tRyInG tO dIvIdE uS wItH bOogIemAn” trope.

maybe he threw it in to try and go for the insanity plea at best.

This.

Nothing on his social media about Q or any other conspiracy sh!t. Nothing. I’ve spoken to a couple people that know him and asked about it and they both said that they had never heard him say anything about qanon or anything like it.

He was either really good at keeping it secret or the whole Q angle is bullshit.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

This.

Nothing on his social media about Q or any other conspiracy sh!t. Nothing. I’ve spoken to a couple people that know him and asked about it and they both said that they had never heard him say anything about qanon or anything like it.

He was either really good at keeping it secret or the whole Q angle is bullshit.
Not everyone where’s that sh!t on their sleeve.

my boss and one of the admins are big Q dummies but you wouldn’t know it unless you spent hours one on one with them for months on end.

Reactions: Duffy LaCoronilla

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
How did this guy afford the lifestyle? Sprinter van and lives in coastal CA by running a surf school? Was he a trust funder?

He could be one of those spoiled kids who fucked off their whole life and enjoyed surfing and traveling on parent's money. Had kids and the responsibility just took his whole world down. No more fun and lots of responsibility.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
How did this guy afford the lifestyle? Sprinter van and lives in coastal CA by running a surf school? Was he a trust funder?

He could be one of those spoiled kids who fucked off their whole life and enjoyed surfing and traveling on parent's money. Had kids and the responsibility just took his whole world down. No more fun and lots of responsibility.
strong assumptions. some surf schools do quite well, $100 or so a head for a few hours of "work" :monkey:
SB has plenty of money to go around. Perhaps the others who may have known him IRL might choose to fill you in, wouldn't count on it though ;)

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015

You’re a moron.

It’s underlying mental health issues that were untreated.

He mentioned he killed his kids cause of some conspiracy.

Literally has zero to do with his income.