Clown World Only Gets Better

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Mocking =/= outrage

but don’t worry, they’re coming for you
I guarantee that you didn't read the article you're "mocking".
You lifted the screen grab from some Proud Boi subreddit.

The author is onviously Indian, and in India, which you think it's a disgusting shithole, people traditionally eat with their hands with minimum use of cutlery.

Of course, you don't give a sh!t about that.

Karen's gonna Karen.

Clownworld is a real place.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I guarantee that you didn't read the article you're "mocking".
You lifted the screen grab from some Proud Boi subreddit.

The author is onviously Indian, and in India, which you think it's a disgusting shithole, people traditionally eat with their hands with minimum use of cutlery.

Of course, you don't give a sh!t about that.

Karen's gonna Karen.

Clownworld is a real place.
Anything for an outrage boner!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
When I was in China I used chopsticks, I didn't ask for a knife and fork like some of the other round-eyes I was with. When I was in England I ate with my fork in my left hand, English-style. Never been to South Asia, but if I went to India I'd eat with my hands.

Learning the local culinary customs is not difficult, and the expectation that newcomers learn them is not oppression.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
When I was in China I used chopsticks, I didn't ask for a knife and fork like some of the other round-eyes I was with. When I was in England I ate with my fork in my left hand, English-style. Never been to South Asia, but if I went to India I'd eat with my hands.

Learning the local culinary customs is not difficult, and the expectation that newcomers learn them is not oppression.
Very true. But man, those Germans who eat pizza with a fork and knife.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
or if the host acknowledges the guest or newcomer has or is used to different customs and 'they' not impose their customs. Or the host, not judge but maybe appreciate the difference of a different tradition.

Such a petty concern.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Showing respect for other cultures is really hard for some.

American Exceptionalism is a big part of the Clown World.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Of course Fecal comes in to support madness like the article I posted

Fools like him are the reason this clown world insanity has a foothold in real life

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Of course Fecal comes in to support madness like the article I posted

Fools like him are the reason this clown world insanity has a foothold in real life
You didn't even read the fucking article.

You hate other cultures and think you're superior.

"Proud Western Chauvinist" I beleive you call yourself.

You claim your suffering is equal to those of Nazi-Era Jews.

You're a Neo-Fash garbage.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Now that would be an interesting little tidbit of information: Comparing the percentage of people with broken / disfunctional / abusive upbringings in the group of people who participate in political protests vs those who do not participate in political protests.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You have daddy issues too, huh? And here all along I thought it was your significant other that turned you into a feminist.

Last edited: