Clown World Only Gets Better

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Well now, if I had known...
In fact I tried to change my username back to my original name but my request was denied. You should do us both a favor and strong arm R16 for a better world.
Don‘t look at me. I’m not making the rules.
I think it’s bullshit myself. Other than not dropping N-Bombs I’ll say whatever the fuck I want.

But if you truly want to be woke like your username suggests...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
imagine being that fkn asshole, working to further the interests of an organization
that, in the past, would have executed him and, today, seeks to curtail his rights as
a human being

that is so fkn gay

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
this was probably noted elsewhere by someone here but clownworld has it's own crypto: Magacoin

and kudos to whomever noted it - they probably predicted it would become yet another arrow in the Trump grift quiver and so it has:

More than 1,000 people have so far signed up to the pro-Trump cryptocurrency magacoin, including conservative media personalities and Republican figures, the Guardian can reveal.

The news comes after poor security configuration in a website associated with magacoin exposed the email addresses, passwords, cryptocurrency wallet addresses and IP addresses of users who have bought in to what its promoters describe as the “digital currency for the MAGA community”.

The data also reveals that the lion’s share of the cryptocurrency so far produced has been allocated to the self-described creator of magacoin, a pro-Trump consultant who owns an LLC associated with the cryptocurrency, and a Super Pac associated with the same consultant.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
this was probably noted elsewhere by someone here but clownworld has it's own crypto: Magacoin

and kudos to whomever noted it - they probably predicted it would become yet another arrow in the Trump grift quiver and so it has:

not even listed on coinmarketcap.com!?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I really like the term Clown World...an apt description of the apparently bottomless depths of MAGA world and the stupidity of it's cult members.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus and Mr Doof

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Now that is just fucking stupid.
depends on the food. if my kid eats mashed potatoes with his hands, i will cheerfully send him a message, possibly via the back of my hand, that will be dripping with control and the shame of colonization. my colony, my rules :shrug:

Reactions: hammies