Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Crypto is dead;
Long live Crypto.

I'm out.

Paid my property taxes, getting a solar water heater intalled and if possible a deposit on a board for winter.

Buh bye crypto.

:waving::shaka:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
For the NFT investors - i've been involved w/the Rare Pepe crew since inception (the original NFT)

Releasing some cards prior to an auction beginning next month if anyone is interested (lmk if you're curious as to how a 'dispenser' works

Also, icymi: https://cointelegraph.com/news/rarest-pepe-most-important-nft-in-art-history-sells-for-205-eth
Also for those inclined: rare pepe wallet: https://rarepepewallet.com/

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
like, what is a card, man?!

(srsly)
A card is a visual representation of (anything)
The NFT (non-fungible token) is a way to prove that you own a version of a digital thing.

Kind of like a land deed, cart title, etc.

(also - don't send BTC to the above dispenser from anything but a Counterparty aware wallet)

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
So, in summary, crypto = an easy way for dummies to invest a grand annually, cover property taxes, some minor home improvements, get a 30% deposit on a surfboard down and still have the original grand.

(Caveat: this only works when your annual property tax is half, or less, of a monthly mortgage payment of course.... :unsure:)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Bump :beer: Any newly minted lambo driving crypto millionaires here on the ErBB from this recent bull run? Grabbed a modest stack of QTUM around $8 and it's trending quite nicely :beer:

Anybody a fan of that coin? I can't find much about it online or even on Reddit, which might be a good thing :unsure: :roflmao: :drowning: :toilet:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
maybe not lambo territory yet but i'm pretty stocked. ETH AVVE SOL ADA. lesser amounts of DOT SNX and that trash ALGO lol

never heard of QTUM but good luck!

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
maybe not lambo territory yet but i'm pretty stocked. ETH AVVE SOL ADA. lesser amounts of DOT SNX and that trash ALGO lol

never heard of QTUM but good luck!
Nice! They don’t have sexi marketing so that could be why. It’s been at or near the top of CMC for % gain for most of the last week and volume is 2/3s of its market cap. Over 50% gain in the last week. Relatively low market cap ~$1.3B and max supply is on the lower end at ~100M.

Of course any dumdum can pick a winner in a run like this and I’m living proof of this :beer:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
I don't understand why ADA is a top-50 coin, let alone a top-3. It's vaporware.

SOL, like I've been saying for months, is the single best chain I use and is reflecting that in its valuation.

Reactions: Aruka

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

SOL, like I've been saying for months, is the single best chain I use and is reflecting that in its valuation.
Feel like I missed the boat on SOL.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW

Cheers for the heads up on SOL Chee-to. Bought a bit at $27 a month ago and now it's at $80.

I'm not completely sold on ADA but I thought having some as a long term hedge against ETH was an okay idea. It's gone up 2x since I bought it so I'm not mad.

I have trouble buying into anything when everything is shooting up so fast.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Do you think SOL to high for buy? It is gained 5000% this year so far.
Maybe wait until the market tanks, you missed the boat this bull run. Should have done all your buying when the market took a :poop: just a few months ago. Everything pumping now and you want to buy :monkey:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
I wouldn't be surprised if SOL 4-5xed or more from here, especially if the bull run continues and goes parabolic. Its market cap is 1/20th of ETH, half of DOGE (which does nothing), and 1/4 of ADA (which has no development).

That said, this is crypto. It could sh!t the bed tomorrow and plunge into another multiyear bear market. DYOR.

LUNA was the other L1 coin I told you guys about repeatedly several months back - anybody else playing around in the Terra blockchain system?

Reactions: Aruka