A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You need to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus that they were vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.
SEE THREAD TITLE !! :) )

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Small pox, polio, tetanus, the flu, hep b, hep a, rubella, hib, measles, whooping cough, hpv, pneumococcal disease, rotavirus, mumps, chickenpox, diptheria, etc., etc., all seem like good enough reasons to me. :shrug:
Not magic crystals and internet memes from monkeys that gave up on Shakespeare long ago?

Say it ain't so.

• Sad
Reactions: manbearpig

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
SEE THREAD TITLE !! :) )

Notice a name missing from list of doctors at Grand View Medical? Seems odd.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What if the people who don't get the shot get shot up with the virus and go into isolation for a 10 days and then we can be done with this?

• Love
Reactions: Phi1

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
What if the people who don't get the shot get shot up with the virus and go into isolation for a 10 days and then we can be done with this?
Put your (the royal your) money where your “just a sniffle flu election hoax 99% survival rate, everybody’s gonna get it” mouth is. I like it!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
only if your objective is to tear down the messenger coz you can't refute the message. do your homework, dummy.
im directly refuting the message. The message is that people are asking for the vaccine right before they get tubed and I’m saying that that is simply not true.

someone makes up a lie and I say that it’s a lie isn’t “attacking the messenger“.

Prove to me this person is a doctor where she claims. You can’t.

This doesn’t concern you that a “viral” post that’s being blasted everywhere on the news comes from someone who is either totally lying or possibly doesn’t even exist?