Macron: Not Fvcking Around

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's much more hilarious you're falling for this sh!t

The messaging behind the "delta variant" is so incredibly transparent
What does Dr. Rogan think of it? Ifail where do you get the arrogance to think you know better than those who have studied this stuff for decades?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What does Dr. Rogan think of it? Ifail where do you get the arrogance to think you know better than those who have studied this stuff for decades?
WHIFF

Rogan lmao

Just keep doing what you're told. You're a good boy

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's much more hilarious you're falling for this sh!t

The messaging behind the "delta variant" is so incredibly transparent
Uh yeah, the "messaging".

Somebody wants you to wear a mask because they want to control you.

This is how toddlers reason.

Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Uh yeah, the "messaging".

Somebody wants you to wear a mask because they want to control you.

This is how toddlers reason.
You want to control everyone. Unless people behave exactly how you determine is proper, you want to put them through the slaughterhouse

You're the best example of this possible

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You want to control everyone. Unless people behave exactly how you determine is proper, you want to put them through the slaughterhouse

You're the best example of this possible
Living in a society requires you to follow the rules.

If you are calling that "control", then you're an anarchist.

How edgy.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Tech world like this. You can't buy software anymore, pretty sure. You just rent it indefinitely.
probably depends on the software but yeah, they seem to be pushing in that direction. It took some searching to find Excel on its own that I could purchase to put on my personal laptop (Apple). Most of the default and easy to find options were to rent the whole office package.

Screw that, I’d rather take the hit once and then save hundreds over the course of its life and not give a fook when it becomes outdated. I avoid subscriptions like the plague, except for consumables that I use at a fixed rate (dog meds, vitamins, hepa filters, etc).

Reactions: Kento

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Internal exile. And how can they enforce internal exile without marking people up so they can identify on sight?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
probably depends on the software but yeah, they seem to be pushing in that direction. It took some searching to find Excel on its own that I could purchase to put on my personal laptop (Apple). Most of the default and easy to find options were to rent the whole office package.

Screw that, I’d rather take the hit once and then save hundreds over the course of its life and not give a fook when it becomes outdated. I avoid subscriptions like the plague, except for consumables that I use at a fixed rate (dog meds, vitamins, hepa filters, etc).
I just set up a new desktop and swapped in LibreOffice in place of MS Office. There are a few minor quirks but it's plenty stable. And free. I can open and use Word and Excel files and even save in their formats without a sweat.

I almost went to Linux for that box but I didn't want to hassle the learning curve. But almost everything else I'm using on that box other than Win-10 was free.

Reactions: grapedrink