pyzel mid length crisis

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
Greg looks like you forgot to snap your beaver tail:drowning:
probably intentional rowjimmytour. The problem I found with doing up the beaver tail was that the two metal buttons would cut straight through the wax on the deck and put deep scratches in the fibreglass. I was surfing a moulded pop out (the original meaning of pop out) and its chopped strand fibreglass construction was very sturdy (and heavy) so dings were not an issue, but the scratches in the gel coat looked unsightly.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
probably intentional rowjimmytour. The problem I found with doing up the beaver tail was that the two metal buttons would cut straight through the wax on the deck and put deep scratches in the fibreglass. I was surfing a moulded pop out (the original meaning of pop out) and its chopped strand fibreglass construction was very sturdy (and heavy) so dings were not an issue, but the scratches in the gel coat looked unsightly.
ummm, that'z not a beaver tail in greg's photo...

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Also why does lovelace come across as such an insufferable douchebag?
I'm all for it!

@Pyzelsurfboards needs to warm up his typing fingers by pulling it out of his ass, and getting on Alex Crews' Instagram and start spraying!

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I'm all for it!

@Pyzelsurfboards needs to warm up his typing fingers by pulling it out of his ass, and getting on Alex Crews' Instagram and start spraying!

ACSOD logo worst ever. That O looks like a John Merrick's cock and balls, probably. Jesus.