these look comfy too

where ya goin in baja?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
+1 on Rainbows :shrug:

these look comfy too

where ya goin in baja?
I wonder if they last :shrug: I get a year out of my rainbows and reason why I never switch but the vans ultrarange is so comfy in shoes been wanting to try in sandals. My wifey loves ripcurl sandals and always gets mens in her size latest was trestles she really likes.

Reactions: Aruka

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010

You can thank me in 3 years when they are still almost good as new and you would have burned through 6 pairs of flip flops.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009

You can thank me in 3 years when they are still almost good as new and you would have burned through 6 pairs of flip flops.
Teva knock off no thanks to straps you got to velcro on etc like to slip on :shaka:

Reactions: Havoc

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
I wonder if they last :shrug: I get a year out of my rainbows and reason why I never switch but the vans ultrarange is so comfy in shoes been wanting to try in sandals. My wifey loves ripcurl sandals and always gets mens in her size latest was trestles she really likes.
yeah I wear my Rainbows til they die, current ones are going on 3 years

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i liked the arch support on my mick fanning reefs. til they broke.
was better for walking, like a pair of running shoes

Reactions: johnson7 and Havoc

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
+1 on Rainbows :shrug:

these look comfy too

where ya goin in baja?
I have Been wearing the cushion phantoms for over a year now. Super comfy when you first get them ,can really feel the cushion in the heel. Downside is they squeak when they get wet and you walk and the padding absorbs water when the top wears off after a year. For just walking around they are good for the price and will get another pair

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I have Been wearing the cushion phantoms for over a year now. Super comfy when you first get them ,can really feel the cushion in the heel. Downside is they squeak when they get wet and you walk and the padding absorbs water when the top wears off after a year. For just walking around they are good for the price and will get another pair
That is what I like about the lopez sig rainbows they have like soft rubber craters on top water runs off and allows to dry super fast. Feels weird but super comfortable at first and does not seem to wear down.

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
That is what I like about the lopez sig rainbows they have like soft rubber craters on top water runs off and allows to dry super fast. Feels weird but super comfortable at first and does not seem to wear down.
you get them at beachouse?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
rainbows look good but are too hard for lot of walking.IMO

Freewaters are super comfy. I have 2 pairs going on 4-5 years.
Oeste858 what do you consider lot of walking? And if freewaters last 4-5 years and you walk more then mile round trip to surf the sole's must be made of unicorn skin:shrug:

Last edited: