Not vaxxed? Expect a visit from government agents….

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The shithole state of New Jersey already started going door to door two weeks ago. Guess they have to keep the state contact tracers in jobs as we all know that state government almost never lays off employees.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I called my doctor. The adverse events in his practice are quite high - 1%, which is consistent with the number in VAERS if you assume only 1-10% of adverse events are reported. It's also consistent with the trials. He called VAERS for some of his patients and said it took 30 minutes to get through, so underreporting is likely massive.

He said none of the 4 vaccines were better. They all tell your body to make spike proteins which damage your body.
NovaVax might be better because it has a different target.

The vaccination rate is as high as it's going to get. The remaining unvaccinated will walk off the job and pull their kids out of school.

Reactions: Rlacey111

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If I were them ( biden admin) - id just say - look - dont get the shot and youre on your own.. no more free govt money, no PPP loans, no EDD. You want us to help? Then help us.

The require a vac paper or whatever to sign up for any govt help going forward at least for the next year.
That's not freedom man.

I want do what I want and get free stuff too!

America!

Reactions: mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
dude theyre going to knock on your door and hand you a pamphlet with some info in it if that.

quite the stretch to facism, its like the new encyclopedia sales guy.
Pretty funny how THAT is what iFall calls Fascism.

At this point it’s probably a waste of resources and time in what will surely prove to be a laughably futile attempt to convince people who’s minds have already been long made up about the vaccine. But calling it fascism? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Hump

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Doesn't the virus get the body to make spike proteins too?
Viral spike protein production is proportional to your age and waistline. For the spike protein producing vaccines, it seems to be inversely proportional. We have no data on the latter because the pharmaceuticals and government are not interested. Our tracking seems to be limited to VAERS and the other database.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
They're not forcing, just asking. Does this make Mormons fascists too? When there is a big ass wildfire and the sheriff deputy comes to your door and screams "GET OUT NOW!!!" is that fascism? Authoritarianism? Thank god America wasn't full of whiny-ass anti-guvmint bitches in WW2 when they went door to door asking people to donate pots and pans to melt down to help making airplanes.