Critical Race Theory in U.S. Schools

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The only thing you should feel guilty about is being afraid to acknowledge this nation’s racist past.

Here’s a question. Why does the right have to politicize this issue and throw such a temper tantrum about CRT?
"Afraid to acknowledge" LMAO

Pretty much everyone ACKNOWLEDGES there was a lot of racism in this nation's past. However, that's over and those people are dead

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
"Afraid to acknowledge" LMAO

Pretty much everyone ACKNOWLEDGES there was a lot of racism in this nation's past. However, that's over and those people are dead
No they're not. They might be old and crotchety but they're still very much alive and voted with you for Trump.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's hard to fix a demoralized subculture.

It's the same problem with the homeless.

But to extend the metaphor, the strategy now is to yell at the help working at the hotel.

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
No they're not. They might be old and crotchety but they're still very much alive and voted with you for Trump.
no kidding. i met a couple thousand of them working for the 2020 Census last year. ask me how many times I heard the phrase "Biden and that nigger woman", from people who were secure and comfortable enough in their hatred to say it out loud to the Federal Gov employee standing on their doorstep.

Fook unity, these people need to die off and we will all be better off when they do.

Reactions: sirfun and Kento

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
no kidding. i met a couple thousand of them working for the 2020 Census last year. ask me how many times I heard the phrase "Biden and that nigger woman", from people who were secure and comfortable enough in their hatred to say it out loud to the Federal Gov employee standing on their doorstep.

Fook unity, these people need to die off and we will all be better off when they do.

seems like that's where the boomers are headed, and the GOP put all their eggs in one basket with the lot of them.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Wouldn't it. be better just to target the practices and try to fix instead of yelling at the maid who has to clean the rooms?

Drug war
Lead in the water
etc

Is anyone against not having lead in the water?
No man, division needs to be perpetuated

look at the fools above who are desperate to keep racism going

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
seems like that's where the boomers are headed, and the GOP put all their eggs in one basket with the lot of them.
20 years hence your children and grandchildren will be kicking your pasty face to the curb too. You’ll go out the same way you came in and lived your chickenshit life, whimpering and whining like a lost puppy. It may have worked out differently had your testicles dropped, we’ll never know.

In the meantime, you couldn’t be in a better place.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois