Critical Race Theory in U.S. Schools

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So what’s his fix? Where do we sign so that we’ll no longer be subjected to the constant bombardment of catholic level leftover guilt? Is there a test? Secret handshakes? Ask him for us.
The only thing you should feel guilty about is being afraid to acknowledge this nation’s racist past.

Here’s a question. Why does the right have to politicize this issue and throw such a temper tantrum about CRT?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The only thing you should feel guilty about is being afraid to acknowledge this nation’s racist past.

Here’s a question. Why does the right have to politicize this issue and throw such a temper tantrum about CRT?
I’m not afraid to acknowledge that. I hereby acknowledge. Verdict: Not Guilty!

Because they think it’s bullshit. Duh. So do a good number of democrat voters here.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’m not afraid to acknowledge that. I hereby acknowledge. Verdict: Not Guilty!

Because they think it’s bullshit. Duh. So do a good number of democrat voters here.
more bullshit than teaching creationism in schools? A lot of the same people who are shrieking about CRT were proponents of creationist and intelligent design curriculums in our public schools.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The problem with that analogy lies in the last sentence, which acknowledges that today's society is not to blame for the discriminatory practices of the past. IRL too many SJWs do, in fact, overtly and publicly blame [white] society for all kinds of ills, and the blame usually comes in the form of "you're racist!", or "your people are racist!" Not a good way to promote racial reconciliation.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The problem with that analogy lies in the last sentence, which acknowledges that today's society is not to blame for the discriminatory practices of the past. IRL too many SJWs do, in fact, overtly and publicly blame [white] society for all kinds of ills, and the blame usually comes in the form of "you're racist!", or "your people are racist!" Not a good way to promote racial reconciliation.
I think it’s fair to blame those who choose not to acknowledge the problem, legislators who perpetuate the problem and voters who continue to vote for them. That is no representative of all white Americans by any stretch.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
more bullshit than teaching creationism in schools? A lot of the same people who are shrieking about CRT were proponents of creationist and intelligent design curriculums in our public schools.
I don’t see anyone shrieking about that here. Start another thread on that. You’ll never run out of subjects of the past to champion.

Is the first step for social progress regress? How long will that take to play out?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don’t see anyone shrieking about that here. Start another thread on that. You’ll never run out of subjects of the past to champion.

Is the first step for social progress regress? How long will that take to play out?
try pulling your head out of your ass and taking a look around.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
Save this for advanced/elective learning.

When did public schools master the 3r's and decide that shaping these kids thinking, is the most efficient use use of school time?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What percentage of doctors are black2020?
About 2.6% of the nation's doctors in 2019 and 7.3% of students enrolled in medical school in 2020 identified as Black or African-American. Despite efforts to bolster the ranks of Black doctors, the figures still lag the 13% in the overall population.Jun 26, 2020

We need more Black doctors. The gentleman poses an important question. Via what path did he get a medical degree? We (the federal government) need to promote that path so Blacks are represented in the field of medicine.
Why does skin color or your doctor matter?