Critical Race Theory in U.S. Schools

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The single most important determining factor in level of achievement in life is IQ. Nothing else even comes close.
I would say the desire to achieve > natural ability to achieve. A bust-ass hard worker with drive and ambition and motivation will almost always be super successful even with a normal intelligence.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I would say the desire to achieve > natural ability to achieve. A bust-ass hard worker with drive and ambition and motivation will almost always be super successful even with a normal intelligence.
Yes, industriousness and curiosity.

You can lack something in one domain and make up for it in another.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Now do jews.

Now do Italians.

Now do people of Irish heritage.

British heritage…

Slavs.

Syrians

Why do people keep lumping all “white” people into the same group?

Whats the rate of blacks are engineers?

Ok now do rate Nigerians americans or Cameroonian americans that are engineers.

Why do peoople lump all blacks together?
or

Now do African immigrants...who apparently don't experience systemic racism because they over perform American blacks by every metric.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
or

Now do African immigrants...who apparently don't experience systemic racism because they over perform American blacks by every metric.
I had a lab partner at Cal Poly who was a Nigerian exchange student. I learned a lot from that guy.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I had a lab partner at Cal Poly who was a Nigerian exchange student. I learned a lot from that guy.
I have a partner in a business I'm in who is from Nigeria. Brilliant guy. He's an engineer by trade. For the rest of my life I will always here brother, brother in his accent when he see's I'm getting stuck on a detail and he has to explain it to me. His son is on a full ride academic scholarship to SMU and his twin daughters are heading to Princeton next month.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The data says different.

IQ is the best indicator of success.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I have a partner in a business I'm in who is from Nigeria. Brilliant guy. He's an engineer by trade. For the rest of my life I will always here brother, brother in his accent when he see's I'm getting stuck on a detail and he has to explain it to me. His son is on a full ride academic scholarship to SMU and his twin daughters are heading to Princeton next month.
Friend of mine/training partner is an engineer from Camaroon. Cool dude. Super smart. Fucking beast on the mats too.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just the next boggeyman to get the stupids to vote against their interests once again.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
or

Immigrants are highly industrious.

My parents came here with nothing.

Maybe industriousness skips a generation?