James Baldwin on White Fragility

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Oh look another meme! If you don’t think meme’s matter go to the bitcoin thread and ask how much people are making off of doge.
Did I say they don’t matter?

You really aren’t all that bright. Sad.

this is too easy. I’m starting to feel sorry for you.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Fecal Face posted pictures of the tiki torc dopes.

He clearly supports them. I mean, he posted TWO pictures of them. Why does he keep giving them a platform?

Because he supports their cause obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Fecal Face posted pictures of the tiki torc dopes.

He clearly supports them. I mean, he posted TWO pictures of them. Why does he keep giving them a platform?

Because he supports their cause obviously.
Because they're short and also listen to Joe Rogan?

Cut me some slack. I'm trying to tie these threads together.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
And the fact that the sign wasn’t burned to the ground tells you everything you need to know about the people from that town. Even if they’re not the ones in robes. Message reads loud and clear.

Put a billboard up like that near me and arson will be my new hobby.
When I was stationed at Fort Bragg, word was out that a rather large group of troopers from the 82d Airborne were planning to visit the billboards on I-95 but it was called off by some very good military leadership at the time and word back that the owners were legally armed and in their rights to use weaponry to defend their property. As I recall, at the time NC had ‘shoot on sight’ and ‘dead or alive’ statutes on their books. I had to deal with the “FayetteCong” for 3 years before my transfer to a new assignment.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
When I was stationed at Fort Bragg, word was out that a rather large group of troopers from the 82d Airborne were planning to visit the billboards on I-95 but it was called off by some very good military leadership at the time and word back that the owners were legally armed and in their rights to use weaponry to defend their property. As I recall, at the time NC had ‘shoot on sight’ and ‘dead or alive’ statutes on their books. I had to deal with the “FayetteCong” for 3 years before my transfer to a new assignment.
Only in ‘MuriKKKa can one shoot someone on sight to defend their KKK billboard and have the law on their side.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
James Baldwin ruled. He said things that are very difficult to listen to.

It's fascinating that after the first couple of posts this thread devolved into:

"You're a racist." > "No I'm not, you are." > "Joe Rogan said."

No real talk about what Baldwin said.

Waiting for someone to come in and talk about Baldwin Hills and how that's proof of progress.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
James Baldwin ruled. He said things that are very difficult to listen to.

It's fascinating that after the first couple of posts this thread devolved into:

"You're a racist." > "No I'm not, you are." > "Joe Rogan said."

No real talk about what Baldwin said.

Waiting for someone to come in and talk about Baldwin Hills and how that's proof of progress.
Were the Baldwin Hills named after James or is this a joke mocking some of our fellow erBB regs?